FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These fit TTS for me. When I bought 2011s I had to go up to a 10.5 to be comfortable, but on these 2017s the 10.5 was too loose/long for me. Picked up a size 10 today and they are a perfect fit, so the 10.5s are going back tomorrow. Especially with foams, I like a snug fit so they mold better to my foot. On another note, I really like the shade of blue used on these 2017s... These are nice!

Last edited:
Feeling very underwhelmed with the lack of shirts and hats for the 20th anny of these blues.

Nike dropped the ball

After inspecting them like a NT detective, the dimples are few and far between. Not really noticeable. Only real flaws I noted were a small glue mark on eyestay area that came right off, and a small pull on lace that was easily fixed.

Relaced them and wearing them now around the house. How long does it take for them to "mold" to your foot? I went with a size 13 and they fit snug, but not unpleasantly so. A size 14 would be too long I think.

It depends on your weight and use - ball playing vs casual

I would say that in my circumstance (casual use, only) I'd estimate that the insole will start to mold to my feet after about a 1/2 dozen wears.
Definitely doesn't happen right away after 1 or 2 wears IMO.

Last edited:
Feeling very underwhelmed with the lack of shirts and hats for the 20th anny of these blues.

Nike dropped the ball

Agree, some 20th anniversary celebration.

No special box, no hat and a sub-par shirt. :smh:

Last edited:

Nike dropped the ball

Yeah they really did...easy money. I've been checking eBay today trying to maybe find something from a prior release. Prices are above what I'm willing to pay or its for a different release. Which makes them basically ignoring the 20th anniversary of this shoe more frustrating.

The shirt that did release...what's it made of? Polyester? Cotton blend? Cotton?

It depends on your weight and use - ball playing vs casual

I would say that in my circumstance (casual use, only) I'd estimate that the insole will start to mold to my feet after about a 1/2 dozen wears.
Definitely doesn't happen right away after 1 or 2 wears IMO.

I'm 250 lbs. and will be for casual use.

So sounds like around 6ish wears should be the break in period.

Last edited:
They were meant to mold to your feet from the heat of your foot while you play basketball in them.

Some of you sound like you have never played sports in your life.

They were meant to mold to your feet from the heat of your foot while you play basketball in them.

Some of you sound like you have never played sports in your life.

Has nothing to do with playing or not, your body heat stays the same for the most part (+/- 1 to 2) perspiration of your feet stays the same for the most part. It takes heat to melt plastic, and body heat doesn't do it. Don't be so gullible

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with playing or not, your body heat stays the same for the most part (+/- 1 to 2) perspiration of your feet stays the same for the most part. It takes heat to melt plastic, and body heat doesn't do it. Don't be so gullible
You're not trying to melt plastic.

You're heating up the inner sleeve bootie not the outer blue shell.

Know the actually tech of the shoe before trying to come off as intelligent.

Last edited:
You're not trying to melt plastic.

You're heating up the inner sleeve bootie not the outer blue shell.

Know the actually tech of the shoe before trying to come off as intelligent.

Actually bruh I just watched the video and they are talking about the foamposite material not the inner lining. Kick rocks.

Actually bruh I just watched the video and they are talking about the foamposite material not the inner lining. Kick rocks.
"It takes heat to melt plastic, and body heat doesn't do it."

LOL 

Sounds like you're confused as to what part of the shoe actually molds to your foot.

Last edited:
no disrespect, still nice to anybody who copped

but at this price, being an old head and having them twice already, the metallic in the blue, shape, toe height is enough to get me to pass. If they would have that true original look / feel, I couldn't have resisted 

Last edited:
Plastics melting point is over 300 f, your body temperature never rises over 104 f will working out or playing sports and even then, your internal organs are at risk. Your body uses sweat to combat the rising temp, nether of which will melt a polyurethane shoe. So try again. It was just a sales pitch.

Back
Top Bottom