FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If the silver surfers at 250 flew off the shelves, I don't know how the coppers at 230 will sit.  Maybe I'm wrong.  

If the silver surfers at 250 flew off the shelves, I don't know how the coppers at 230 will sit.  Maybe I'm wrong.  

Makes no sense...u are wrong lol

Those were much more limited, copers are everywhere and super gr. And why is it royals didn't fly off according to ur theory, they're prob the most known foam cw

Makes no sense...u are wrong lol

Those were much more limited, copers are everywhere and super gr. And why is it royals didn't fly off according to ur theory, they're prob the most known foam cw
Didn't the Royal XX release day keep flip-flopping? Could be some of the reason to why they didn't sell out too. AJ 15, two different Chinese New Year AJ XII, Black Cat XIII, Take Flight VIII, AZGs. People probably took their L and moved on. But I hope that you're right and that they sit. I'm not taking any chances.

giphy.gif

I was trying to hold off but then I noticed the sole on my 2010 pair is starting to separate. Hoping these hit Nike.com so I could use This 20% off.

does anyone know if the royals are still in nike stores in new york?

edit..i wouldn't be surprised if the coppers sell well. how often original colored jordans sit while a new funky color releases and its a sell out

Last edited:
Hmmm...No Nike+ Reserves for these? I got one for the Maroons last year, but don't remember if they went out for Doom's, Royals or foil pans. I need to burn this NDC disco code on these.

Back
Top Bottom