FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Metallic reds are looking so dope, I got a very clean pair still so I'll probably pass unless they drop to mid $100s and those holiday foams look terrible. I would take eggplants 10 times outta 10 over those.

They look like a Kickasso custom. I was gonna say a bad Kickasso custom but they're all kinda bad.

I honestly don't think the the red foams will release this month if they release at all...idk if anyone peeped but the style number that's floating around for the 2017 pair is the exact same as the 2012 pair...don't recall that ever happening

Youre dreaming if you think you'll get the Royals for 150 or Reds for 160. Unless you have an employee discount or spot them in the outlets. 180 is about the lowest you could hope for.

Last edited:
Youre dreaming if you think you'll get the Royals for 150 or Reds for 160. Unless you have an employee discount or spot them in the outlets. 180 is about the lowest you could hope for.

These will sit and get markdowns bc they will sit then you apply a coupon. Don't know how that is a dream

royals had a bunch of numbers, coppers were a dud, everyone LOVES red shoes. I just see these being tougher to get especially if they are not having the Royals numbers.

Got the coppers and only wanted the eggplants and i was done with foams but those metallic reds are fiya. Gonna def use a 20 percent ebates combo on those. Wonder if they will last for a price drop.

Last edited:
Still trying to decide if I'm going to grab metallic reds or not....still have my 2012s in great condition but the sole has a little yellow hue to them, would be nice to have a more pristine pair but pointless at the same time

Back
Top Bottom