FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
wheres the peeps saying these would sit? team disco, etc etc?
laugh.gif
these joints didnt make it to 10:30 lol

wheres the peeps saying these would sit? team disco, etc etc?
laugh.gif
these joints didnt make it to 10:30 lol
Right here with a smile.. I didnt think they would sit online.. just in store same as always. Everyone on this thread wanted to cop from SNKRS then return later when they get them for the low= sell out
happy.gif

PS: Im team disco or pass
nthat.gif

Last edited:
wheres the peeps saying these would sit? team disco, etc etc? :lol: these joints didnt make it to 10:30 lol

Can't pay those dudes projecting sell outs any attention in any threads to be honest :lol:
I was fortunate enough to get these for the low otherwise I would have passed.

i hope i find a siuze 11 still in store when i get off work. u went to ftl.com? or an actual physical ftl?
Physical store. I assume there was a line before I got there.
daaaaaang. i cant remember the last time a foam sold out instore so fast. its been a while. i might get lucky in my area... might try to sneak out at lunch.....lol

Last edited:

wheres the peeps saying these would sit? team disco, etc etc? :lol: these joints didnt make it to 10:30 lol

Right here with a smile.. I didnt think they would sit online.. just in store same as always. Everyone on this thread wanted to cop from SNKRS then return later when they get them for the low= sell out :D

PS: Im team disco or pass :nthat:

How you gonna say everyone like that's real? It was a suggestion put out there that a couple of people replied to. That's definitely not everyone.

i hope i find a siuze 11 still in store when i get off work. u went to ftl.com? or an actual physical ftl?

Physical store. I assume there was a line before I got there.

daaaaaang. i cant remember the last time a foam sold out instore so fast. its been a while. i might get lucky in my area... might try to sneak out at lunch.....lol

I think silver surfer foams got smoked but then the stores get restocked.

Was trying to get a pair for my homeboy, had a 10.5 in my cart for like 20 mins, dude tried to get them on his own so they removed them from my cart

I think silver surfer foams got smoked but then the stores get restocked.
ahh thats why i couldnt remember. i wasnt interested in those and passed. i hope i can still find a pair at a store in my area later. otherwise im gonna have to try and catch a restock.

Last edited:

Yea I was "in the field" this morning, but I guess I got their too late......and this FTL usually gets a lot of everything.

Back
Top Bottom