FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This makes absolutely no sense. Considering that royals and coppers, probably the two most coveted colorways in the history of foams are still available in so many places, there is no explanation for these selling out, nevermind selling out in record time. The likelihood of nike having produced as many of these as the other two colorways is very high; it also seems likely that they've only initially made available a fraction of those pairs and in time the rest will pop up and these will once again be an easy cop. I'm going to be patient.
I've been hyped for this release since the first release. I struck out and was almost going to pay resell for a used pair. So I made sure to wake up early and get them. These are definitely a cop for anyone who can get them.

@bigj505, I want a comparison with the first release.
laugh.gif
Will do sir as long as my order isn't cancelled.

Got my pair from hoh. Dude told me these were waaaay more limited than royals/coppers. Said only 3 stores in colorado got them and each only got 12 pairs in certain sizes ranging from 9-12. None bigger or smaller.

Back
Top Bottom