FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Naw. She said no. He can't even play video games no more.

:rofl:

I was on last night trying to get in on the Destiny 2 beta, but the open starts today. I was trying to predownload and flourish like memphis but to no avail. Will try back today, and also say you pop on and off online. I was on Halo 5 though... ssssssssss.

It is.
We used to be playing games together.
She be like "I know you not playing destiny again"
He be like "girl imma play some destiny"
Then he disappears for months

Then he's like "I'm gonna buy a house. Can't play games, buy shoes, eat take out no more"
We like "chump"

The end

:rofl:

She doesn't have a problem with me playing, but she says I get crazy and become moody and catch and attitude towards her when I'm playing games online and not doing good.

She gets more tight the most because she would be trying to sleep for work and I'm over there talking to your fools making noise about grab gaze, 1st Ogre down, etc.

My body is so ready. Gonna keep um on ice till winter too so everyone can get those clear yellow soles :]
I like how eggplants looked with a slightly yellowed sole. One of the few shoes where I can actually say an icy sole looks weird on em lol

Been trying to find a pair of the Wool Pros online for da the low in a 11.5

But Deez e-streets ain't being kind to me.

pulled out the 2010s today
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Eggplant.jpg
Should have never sold mine.:frown:

July 29th can't come fast enough for these Eggplants. I like how Snkrs is being so secretive about them and it's already the 21st.
yo im new here but are the eggplants being released on Snkrs? i know some other stores will have them in stores but im trying to get online & I never bought sneaks on launch. never copped foams either these will be my 1st so im trying to be ready lol

Saw a random add on SNKRS and then saw the OG ones, I lucked up. It was one of those shoes I couldn't get back in the day now they some dailys once I break em in.

Back
Top Bottom