FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yup, especially if they restock. I got the fleece for $162 about a month after release
That plus there's still plenty of stock

The only Foams I had to cop immediately for retail this year were the metallic reds

Seems like something has to be labeled QS, limited, be a Christmas release, collab with Supreme or 1 of those Adidas releases to sell out instantly these days

Thats just it.. if its limited, ppl dont care if it looks like :emoji_poop: .. suddenly, everyone wants it and it sells out.

Man the red foams & eggs....1 by 1 i will cop

But these were hard to find. Now just need royals
20170526_191229_20170803190134106.jpg

My pair just came in, freakin beautiful, no regrets copping retail.......now really wanna double up shawty on these....only for a disco!!!

IMG_0510.JPG IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG

Waiting on the next release of these since 2011 and this is what I get smh. Ordered from Nike.
(Came with a glob of hard glue I tried to remove plus a scuff and paint chips)

Last edited:
Such a good looking shoe! Glad to add to the foam collection. Now the wait until september for those islands!

Attachments

• IMG_1371.JPG
    IMG_1371.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
What kind of boxes did your eggplants come in? I ordered 2 from NDC (one going back due to carbon fiber plate cracked and splintering), one came in black box w/ lid, other in OG orange box. Not an issue, just found it weird.

foam eggplant boxes.jpg

What kind of boxes did your eggplants come in? I ordered 2 from NDC (one going back due to carbon fiber plate cracked and splintering), one came in black box w/ lid, other in OG orange box. Not an issue, just found it weird.

foam eggplant boxes.jpg
That's super weird, mine came in the traditional black box. If it was from NDC I wouldn't worry too much though.

foam eggplant boxes.jpg [/QUOTE
Which box did the defective ones come in ? Just curious

foam eggplant boxes.jpg
They occasionally use the orange boxes as a replacement when the original is lost/damaged. I've seen them pop up once in a while on nt.

Back
Top Bottom