FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My bid got accepted at $351, so there is a chance the seller won’t ship out? Do sellers get penalized if they don’t follow through on stock x?

If this makes everybody who caught an L on the FTL app any better, I went 0/50 all with10M. 12 accounts of which were waitlisted but none were removed from it. Every single account is aged one year or more with spendings of $300 or more and are Platinum status. Meanwhile, I would always hit 5-10 pairs of Yeezys on average just on the FTL app alone. So this was such a devastating loss considering I still have the whole Galaxy set from 2012 (including the foamposites) which are still all DS and I wanted to add these to the collection. But now I don’t even know if I have the interest to want them by paying resale or even keep collecting anymore after this big loss, which has me considering retiring from the game. :smh:

This guy has to be Trolling You get 10 pairs of Yeezys every drop lol I def don't feel sorry for you my man

My bid got accepted at $351, so there is a chance the seller won’t ship out? Do sellers get penalized if they don’t follow through on stock x?

Yes and no. I sold a pair, but it was the wrong size. I forgot I went a half a size down when I went and got the box to ship. I e-mailed let them know the mixup and they didn't charge me.

They've made a lot of money off me from buys and sells, so your history has a lot to do with it.

Was hoping to get a pair for my brother for his birthday, any chance these go down in price on stockx?
Or will I be able to catch a restock or another release of them somewhere? I don't mess with foams, so I'm out the loop.
My bro wants them bad and I went 0/2 on raffles for him at local HOHs. Obviously would prefer not going the resale route.

Anybody have luck going to FTL this morning or were they all purchased via tickets? Tried calling all the FTL in my area but they aren’t answering.

Got mine...was the only person in store when I went. Asked the guy in HoH if there were a decent amount of these. He said no and that there weren't that many more of these than those Steve Wiebe 10s. Don't know how that's possible with all the W's here but whatever. He's probably clueless lol

0218181007.jpg

Size 10, got $405 back after fees. So a little profit there if i don’t have any luck getting the 3s

Not bad

Agreed to sell mine for $440 via meetup this morning but I bet dude flakes. Mall doesn’t open til 12 either

Got mine...was the only person in store when I went. Asked the guy in HoH if there were a decent amount of these. He said no and that there weren't that many more of these than those Steve Wiebe 10s. Don't know how that's possible with all the W's here but whatever. He's probably clueless lol

0218181007.jpg
Which hoh?

0218181007.jpg
:pimp:

0218181007.jpg

No campers or crazy rush once the mall opened? I’m thinking about trying my luck.

There were 10-14 pairs in each of the four stores that had them in my area. A total of less than 50 and it’s not a small city (Toronto). Actually this city is the only area in the whole province to have them. I was 0/4 in the raffles, and missed all the online releases by just minutes.

Harlem

It isnt a mall...they had been open for like 1.5 hours before I got there. There was one dude out there who asked me if I was selling my pair. Looked like he had already copped like 4-5 pairs off people who picked up

Gotcha. I thought I might be able to sneak in and grab a pair but I’m sure they’re all claimed from reservations.

Gotcha. I thought I might be able to sneak in and grab a pair but I’m sure they’re all claimed from reservations.
you never know...go to a FTL at 3 and see if any are unclaimed. Im at work today but was luckily able to go grab mine. Maybe others in my situation arent so lucky

Back
Top Bottom