FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I sent a pair of foamposites to StockX in a box that was in perfect condition. StockX denied the sale and sent me a picture and the box was trashed. UPS up my sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent a pair of foamposites to StockX in a box that was in perfect condition. StockX denied the sale and sent me a picture and the box was trashed. UPS up my sale.

this is why i like goat. goat lets u list condition/pic of the box, so u can still get ya shoes sold if the buyer decides they dont care and bid anyway. as long as youre transparent and honest, goat lets u rock.

Finally got my Maroons in size 12. Paid $250 + shipping for a DS pair. I want the big bangs but they seem to keep climbing. Might sell some shoes and take the plunge before they end up out of reach.

this is why i like goat. goat lets u list condition/pic of the box, so u can still get ya shoes sold if the buyer decides they dont care and bid anyway. as long as youre transparent and honest, goat lets u rock.

But you can list a box being in perfect condition and if the box arrives damaged at GOAT they'll still flag it.

IMG_0128.PNG

Appreciate you posting this the other day. Was able to snag the Shine pair for $122 shipped. :pimp:

If anybody's still looking for em, SoleHeaven still has sizes left of Shines and Legion Greens. $122ish shipped w/code PREVIEW25.

Back
Top Bottom