FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Da money shots

tenor (4).gif

Haven’t copped a pair of foams in years. What’s the thoughts on Big bangs? (Quality/Price/Comfort)

They’re one of my favorite foams, beautiful in hand.
How’s the actual nebula print? One of my complaints about the original Galaxy foams was the quality. It feel like it was just a cheap screen print that was wrapped around the shoe as opposed to actually being part of the foamposite if that makes sense (The paranormans come to mind as well)

How’s the actual nebula print? One of my complaints about the original Galaxy foams was the quality. It feel like it was just a cheap screen print that was wrapped around the shoe as opposed to actually being part of the foamposite if that makes sense (The paranormans come to mind as well)
I’m not sure what you mean because I don’t have the original Galaxy, but it doesn’t look cheap to me, the Big Bangs are very well done and one of my favorite foams of all time and top 2 in my collection.

I’m not sure what you mean because I don’t have the original Galaxy, but it doesn’t look cheap to me, the Big Bangs are very well done and one of my favorite foams of all time and top 2 in my collection.
Good stuff. Thx for the insight

The nebula print is done way better than on the original Galaxy Foam’s. I know what you mean because I didn’t like that about the originals either. The Big Bang’s are a really nice Foamposite.

The nebula print is done way better than on the original Galaxy Foam’s. I know what you mean because I didn’t like that about the originals either. The Big Bang’s are a really nice Foamposite.
Thanks for clarifying. I remember seeing them in person and thinking the OG colorway is far more impressive. I also recall people posting pics of minor scuffs revealing the white upper under the screen print. That’s a nono for they amount they were and are fetching.

Back
Top Bottom