FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
For the SoCal Foamies, Im at the Lakewood Mall and Footlocker and Shoe Palace both have select sizes of the Anthracites.

Still feel some type of way missing out on the Anthracites.

Nike been releasing bull**** foams pretty much all year, release something people actually want and its like finding a golden unicorn to secure a pair.

Still feel some type of way missing out on the Anthracites.

Nike been releasing bull**** foams pretty much all year, release something people actually want and its like finding a golden unicorn to secure a pair.
Go to footlocker an stock locate ya sz

20201031_175116.jpg

with the bro and the backwoods.

So foamposite newby question....Finally got my FA Anthracite delivery and tried on today. They look awesome! Though I thought with all that zoom air in there they would feel a lot more cushy. Maybe they're encapsulated with hard foam? Do they break in over time? Definitely keeping them, but honestly thought the level of comfort would be way higher, particularly after WearTester's review.

So foamposite newby question....Finally got my FA Anthracite delivery and tried on today. They look awesome! Though I thought with all that zoom air in there they would feel a lot more cushy. Maybe they're encapsulated with hard foam? Do they break in over time? Definitely keeping them, but honestly thought the level of comfort would be way higher, particularly after WearTester's review.
More u wear more comfy they get. Break in just takes awhile

D95ED896-314A-481F-82E7-2806C9A76E39.jpeg

Snatched these for 90 bucks.
Anybody know the specifics about this shoe? I know it was scrapped when Federer left Nike.
Any ideas how many are out in the wild?

i think they are dope.

Back
Top Bottom