FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
77D8D69C-4CC1-4805-9369-2C257BD69223.jpeg
CC7EE9B6-F539-4740-BC48-73C5195F3B9E.jpeg

Oh yeah I knew they weren’t what you mentioned due to lack of air bubble, I searched for about ten minutes through Google images and didn’t see anything.

Just thought those were cool images that hadn’t been posted yet
Thanks famb

I think I might be out of luck. I asked about them like 12 years ago on NT. And even back then I remember not seeing them for a while.

So they are probably lost to the internet like the picture of Ray Allen's JB sig.

Wow. Never thought I’d see those again. I wonder whose collection pairs like that ended up in?

I feel a lot of samples (and not the dime a dozen ones like Lebrons) end up in the collections of people overseas. Those collectors are different too because they keep them and don’t post for clout like a lot of people you see in the US. I know a bunch of sample collectors and most of them get stuff for a couple months, take pics to show off, then sell to recoup the funds. Once they go overseas they don’t change hands nearly as much.

Random question, but I pulled out my Concord (aka "Free Willy") foams today and there was like a rusty discoloration around the eyestay binding and on the laces. I can post a pic when I get home tonight to show you what I mean - gotta dig them out again. Anyone else ever have this problem? If so, what's the best way to remove the stain?

Same thing happened on my "Poison Green" AJ5s, too, which were also from 2015. I'm thinking it's some chemical or something in the laces maybe?

Random question, but I pulled out my Concord (aka "Free Willy") foams today and there was like a rusty discoloration around the eyestay binding and on the laces. I can post a pic when I get home tonight to show you what I mean - gotta dig them out again. Anyone else ever have this problem? If so, what's the best way to remove the stain?

Same thing happened on my "Poison Green" AJ5s, too, which were also from 2015. I'm thinking it's some chemical or something in the laces maybe?
I'd just scrub that *** with a soap and tooth brush

You guys remember that pic from a Foam collector that posted their collection in front of their house on a suburban street and it spelled out FOAMS

:wow:

I remember that pic and was just amazed.

I think the person was an NTer but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom