FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

This post is using stock pics of the 2020 black foams, the pair that’s dropping will have a smoked translucent outsole.

I’m surprised this colorway leaked before the others that are dropping though… 🤔

How many others we talking? And hopefully something worth considering not like all the past crap cash grab they were doing before they took a break.. Can't help but think that the reason we are getting LeBron 4's is with them bringing these back. Hopefully we get the Total Foamposite Max too.. 🤞🏾

My DS pair from 2011
BC7DF5D5-A435-43EC-99B8-CE5CD1ADE7CF.jpeg

All in on those black foams.

Hopefully Nike doesn't be on their bull**** and make them somewhat attainable to cop.

Interested to see how the Anthracites will be diff from the 2020 version. That's one of the only pairs of shoes I still have DS for some reason.

Interested to see how the Anthracites will be diff from the 2020 version. That's one of the only pairs of shoes I still have DS for some reason.
recently oop’d my 2020 pair to a homie but I’ll be going for the upcoming release.
If the rumors are true that they’ll be like the stealths it’s gonna be a day 1 cop.
Still looking out for the white pair and the reds this summer.

recently oop’d my 2020 pair to a homie but I’ll be going for the upcoming release.
If the rumors are true that they’ll be like the stealths it’s gonna be a day 1 cop.
Still looking out for the white pair and the reds this summer.

I'm not a foamposite guru....What does being like the stealths mean? I'm hoping this drop is like the Oreo 5s where the '13 version that I have is arguably better than the '21s, so I can sit back and chill, and maybe get motivated to unDS my anthracites.

Back
Top Bottom