FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
How are these in person? Quality/materials any different with them being women’s? The more I see them while looking for older foams the more I like em

nike-foamposite-one-women-shine-preview.jpg

How are these in person? Quality/materials any different with them being women’s? The more I see them while looking for older foams the more I like em

Used to have these -- there's no difference in materials or quality, they're the same as mens.

I just wish they had black collar/eyestay/tongue. But it's a nice pair; kinda regret selling em.

I still have a DS pair (WMN 12)

liek mentioned above, they are nice. I really like the color, I just wish the eyestay, liner and tongue was black. That material looks horrible after some wear

Yeah I wish it was black too. I’ve seen some more worn pairs and it does look awful. I’m a sucker for iridescent type colors :lol:

Don’t, they’re kinda trash. Bad paint job and fake leather instead of nubuck makes them look cheap.
Nike's been using leather on foamposites since the dr dooms. Even the women colorways have leather. Folks just complaining to complain.

Don't forget the UNC Pros. And leather isn't the issue

Its Nike always having to go back and change something on an older pair
Honestly, that’s why I’m passing on the metallic reds. They look dope, but that leather eyestay makes them look cheap.

Nike's been using leather on foamposites since the dr dooms. Even the women colorways have leather. Folks just complaining to complain.
A material change on any retro is going to be problematic when want most people want is there classic as it was when it first released. Totally changes the look of the shoe.

Don't forget the UNC Pros. And leather isn't the issue

Its Nike always having to go back and change something on an older pair
Forgot about those.

Nah, if you look in the thread people have implied foams shouldn't have leather eyestays. I've never heard that mentioned until the PE's released, which technically aren't an older pair that people had.

Forgot about those.

Nah, if you look in the thread people have implied foams shouldn't have leather eyestays. I've never heard that mentioned until the PE's released, which technically aren't an older pair that people had.

The threads biggest complaint with the new Metallic Reds is the leather eyestay.

When they retro'd the eggplants and coppers I complained about this new blue tinted outsole Nike loves now for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom