FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone else experience heel slippage in foamposites? I wear a size 12 in all Jordans and Air Max but I feel like an 11.5 would be too small for the foams, can anyone comment on this issue?
12 would be ideal. But different molds fit different... A little toe room will always be ideal in foams TTS or .5 size up ..

IMG_1447.jpeg

Could just use sand paper and sand it down to suede but we shouldn’t have to buy shoes and customize them to our liking.

Whats the story with the release date for the metallic red foamposites? I saw on a lot of sites that the rd is June 16th but I don't see anything about em on the release calendar and its a week away.

Whats the story with the release date for the metallic red foamposites? I saw on a lot of sites that the rd is June 16th but I don't see anything about em on the release calendar and its a week away.
Came in here to ask the same question. I want to know if I have a shot at retail or not. I am hoping that the energy for non galaxy foams is low.

Back
Top Bottom