FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If you can find em with the sock liner still vivid pink and soles not too discolored they’re a good looking colorway

Yeah I like that black yeezy foams and would cop if the retroed them.

Hoping the Galaxy release is not a big deal as some are assuming so I can easily get a pair for retail. I don't think it will be though. Resellers will be the issue with getting them just as it was with the Air Max Penny 1 Orlando colorway.

gettyimages-85266152-2048x2048.jpg

For those who got the Royal 20th Anniversary Foams, how are they quality wise? I ordered a DS pair and I have the 07 retro. The 07 retro is pretty good condition, but obviously the soles are separating and the carbon fiber plate is detaching from the base. Yes, I know I can get them reglued and such, but I do want a fresh pair.

Bottom line, I just wanted to know how are the 17’ foams in Royal blue for those that have them.

Last edited:
For those who got the Royal 20th Anniversary Foams, how are they quality wise? I ordered a DS pair and I have the 07 retro. The 07 retro is pretty good condition, but obviously the soles are separating and the carbon fiber plate is detaching from the base. Yes, I know I can get them reglued and such, but I do want a fresh pair.

Bottom line, I just wanted to know how are the 17’ foams in Royal blue for those that have them.
The ‘17 is a good retro, best option you have if you don’t want to reglue or fix materials. You won’t be disappointed with the ‘17

The ‘17 is a good retro, best option you have if you don’t want to reglue or fix materials. You won’t be disappointed with the ‘17
So, I got my ‘17 retro yesterday. I can definitely the materials are slightly thinner then the 07 retro. But, I do like how vibrant the blue is on the 17 retro a lot! Like, the blue really pops a lot when the sun hits it.

So, I got my ‘17 retro yesterday. I can definitely the materials are slightly thinner then the 07 retro. But, I do like how vibrant the blue is on the 17 retro a lot! Like, the blue really pops a lot when the sun hits it.
The blue is nice, it’s the best retro after the ‘07 for sure, I’ve had every retro just about other than the HOH pair.

I remember that ‘07 retro was kinda weird back in the day. Stores in Baltimore had them but it was spotty, a few pairs here n there. I remember I had my mama pickup my pair from DTLR at Lexington Market while I was at work. I remember being pumped as idk what to get home and see them. $212 after tax to be exact. Never wore that 07 tho, ended up collecting dust up until a few years ago. I wore the 2011 a couple times, never wore my ‘17 pair.

I remember that ‘07 retro was kinda weird back in the day. Stores in Baltimore had them but it was spotty, a few pairs here n there. I remember I had my mama pickup my pair from DTLR at Lexington Market while I was at work. I remember being pumped as idk what to get home and see them. $212 after tax to be exact. Never wore that 07 tho, ended up collecting dust up until a few years ago. I wore the 2011 a couple times, never wore my ‘17 pair.
Yep, that’s was the after tax price when I got my 07’s in January of 07 at Shoe City in Eastover shopping center in Oxon Hill, MD here in PG county(I was 19 years old at the time). I remember just walking in there randomly on a weekday and they were just sitting there lol. I immediately asked for a size 11 on the spot lol. I remember going home and trying them on and realized the length of Foam ones are cut smaller around the toe box for some off reason. So, I called shoe city to see if they have a size 11.5 and they did. Hopped on the P12 metro bus and went inside and dud the exchange with no problem. I remember after getting the exchange I went to look at them on display and that was when everyone was looking at them until they saw the $199.99 price tag. I was so stoked getting those! I remember a few weeks after that, Spring semester for college started(I was at PG community college at the time before transferring to Bowie State) and I walked in the hallways, which caused a lot of people to break their necks looking at them. People were like, “Yo, are those the Penny Foamposites that were $180 back in the day?”..lol It was just a great feeling! I remember getting those, the fab 5 Black Air Force max, and the 07 Black Metallic Jordan 5’s. I literally got all three of those shoes that same exact month of January of 07..lol

Good Times, Good times! Lol

Haven’t bought Foams in over a decade and tempted to get the Anthracites and Eggplants but know I am probably going to be disappointed

Oh yeah if you don’t wanna deal with the crumbling/separation of the OGs/07s the 2017s are the next best thing. The 2011s are awful :smh:

Oh yeah if you don’t wanna deal with the crumbling/separation of the OGs/07s the 2017s are the next best thing. The 2011s are awful :smh:
Never owned the 2011’s, but what made them awful? Just curious. A lot of people have been telling me that..

Back
Top Bottom