FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Seen these in person today, I li

Crazy you say that, I just bought the White/Black “PE” from Social Status while I was there doing a raffle for the “story telling” pair. The “PE” definitely is better IMO

Honestly I think these had nothing to do with A Ma Mainiere or Social Status and just got picked up. The "story telling of Baltimore" aint there at all in these. There's nothing on these that says DMV at all.

And another thing Nike shoulda gave Wale his own foamposite years ago!!

And another thing those "Spider-man, weatherman, albino snakeskin, purple camo, cracked lava, wool fleece, tech fleece can all go to hell. 😂😂😂

Honestly I think these had nothing to do with A Ma Mainiere or Social Status and just got picked up. The "story telling of Baltimore" aint there at all in these. There's nothing on these that says DMV at all.

And another thing those "Spider-man, weatherman, albino snakeskin, purple camo, cracked lava, wool fleece, tech fleece can all go to hell. 😂😂😂

Bruh this dude in a foam group on Facebook was talking about how he wanted to see Flyknit foams :lol:

Like fam you can’t do that :smh:

Hate to stay on my rant but WTF was the purpose of these?!?! 😂😂😂
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 9.26.09 AM.png

Go to hell lmao . Some of these really make you stop and think .. who the hell approved this bs and how the hell are they still employed by Nike ? lol but you can damn sure believe they are still employed and probably got a pat on the back too lol .. but you can say that for most Nike shoes these days .especially new models they come out with ..

Sorry the images are mid took some screenshots from my video
Stopped by my local lids and seen this. Some might think it’s corny but I like it.
Chopped it up with a guy that works there and he actually designed it. Says it was kind of in their system and he made some tweaks.

IMG_5579.jpeg
IMG_5580.jpeg
Yo! Where is this. I’d like to get one!

I’ve seen people post pics on social media. Also saw big resellers with size 13 for $395 and I’m assuming it’ll drop more in the coming days

Every win I’ve seen so far seems to be from SS. I only entered via AMM so I’m hoping they haven't email winners yet.

I feel like them foamdomes where basically his lol.

Back
Top Bottom