foamposite eggplants

Wow.
laugh.gif

More power to 'em....

i thought i was going to be in and out at mid-night.(live seconds away from hoh) didnt have anything to do. and bam i saw all these bammas that didnt know
a single thing about foams. saying that some spacejamsfoams are coming out and yelling saying they look so vicous. and of course i shut them down saying they are photoshop even tho they dont even know wth that is. should of just went back home but my 09 pair is a lil killed. soooo many bammas i swear!!!!

dimez, just stopped by ballston and they still have a 7.5 available as well as all the sizes

Originally Posted by Hugo

i thought i was going to be in and out at mid-night.(live seconds away from hoh) didnt have anything to do. and bam i saw all these bammas that didnt know
a single thing about foams. saying that some spacejamsfoams are coming out and yelling saying they look so vicous. and of course i shut them down saying they are photoshop even tho they dont even know wth that is. should of just went back home but my 09 pair is a lil killed. soooo many bammas i swear!!!!
indifferent.gif

Well i ordered mine off NDC, but i did when by DTLR in PG and the other on Rhode Island...they still got some on deck
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Hugo

27x022f.jpg
Biggest group of fools i've ever seen. #EnoughSaid......

I may have said too much already!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

please tell me they weren't all there for foams.....
smh.gif

went to DTLR rhode island (they opened early 9am) there was a bit of a line, called my peoples inside and walked right in and walked back out.....
went to McDs on 14th and U, looked across the street to see a big line in front of DTLR , but they were mostly there for the FUSION 8s.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

dimez, just stopped by ballston and they still have a 7.5 available as well as all the sizes

good look...i just end up going to lake forest...easy cop.  went to footaction they were open at 8:30 said they didnt get any 7.5 went to footlocker...no line yet...opened at 9 and coped.

thanks

when I was a DTLR they opened a box and I saw at least 6 pairs of eggplants sz. 10

so that will tell you how available they will be.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by dimez81

Ok, i need someone to help and put a size 7.5 on hold for me.  Yeah i know i got small feet... therefore females and kids like to cop my size...so it makes it a hassle and impossible and since my hook up is gone can anyone help with this???

eyes???
YUNG!

I just checked my company excel spreadsheet.

We sold a 7.5 three weeks ago for $150.

smh.gif

Now I know you wear that size, I'll hit you up before just giving !@* away!

damn.... yeah you ever come across anything in that size just hit me.

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

I need help finding a size 6! 
embarassed.gif
in the first release a size 6 magically appeared!
man i went to dtlr looking for a 6.5 for someone... dude said they didnt get sizes that small this time. dtlr usually gets the small sizes that FTL/FA/Champs dont get

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

I need help finding a size 6! 
embarassed.gif
in the first release a size 6 magically appeared!
man i went to dtlr looking for a 6.5 for someone... dude said they didnt get sizes that small this time. dtlr usually gets the small sizes that FTL/FA/Champs dont get

i hope i can find it for retail,cause for the first release they were charging $400 resell for that size 6

Doesn't surprise me that these are getting more attention in the area than the coppers.

Everyone had a pair last year, and those who didn't are getting their pairs now.

I don't like the coppers either btw.

lol yea...thats what i did....if any yall still need help coppn a pair shoot me a PM...i can try n get u for under retail also..

jahsondc wrote:
went to McDs on 14th and U, looked across the street to see a big line in front of DTLR , but they were mostly there for the FUSION 8s.
people were lined up for fusion 8's
kobe_wtf.gif

I bet they do...when i worked there it was dead for shoe heads...mad people lined up for the varsity red VIs tho.

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

I bet they do...when i worked there it was dead for shoe heads...mad people lined up for the varsity red VIs tho.
when did you work there?
nerd.gif

because I am looking for a girl that used to work there, her BF had a friend that had a LOAD of old vintage stuff and I am looking for him.....

I was covering manager at champs. old manager had some 170 shoes missing so they got rid of his +#%...just covered till they found a new manager. but nah that aint me cuz im not from the area...though i really am in to nike vintage.

oh and by timeline i dont know, whenever the varsity 6s came out..that week.

Back
Top Bottom