laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It seems like some idiot was lurking the thread ninjahood created for Foam colorways and ideas that we'd like to see come to fruition and didn't understand the concept of the thread itself.

not sitting but some stores u can still find them due to just volume. some stores got like 4 cases.

What's goin on with footlockers taking no exchanges or refunds on foams and some jordans....?? First I ever heard of this was today.......I argued my !@! off and they gave in......swapped eggplants for coppers.....what's funny is I just bought the eggs yesterday and they still tried to deny me...I guess I might have to start shopping somewhere else

^^^

Had the same problem. I already had coppers and was given an extra pair as a gift. So I decided to take them back and get store credit so I can buy the eggplants. (i didnt have the receipt) so thats why I was expecting store credit. and they said no returns or exchanges on the coppers I was like !$%!!!! went to 3 diff. FA with no luck...

Had to pull an okie dok.. Kev know what I'm talkin bout... It all worked out in the end. (those were your glue stained coppers you traded me Pinoy)

Originally Posted by jahsondc

^^^

Had the same problem. I already had coppers and was given an extra pair as a gift. So I decided to take them back and get store credit so I can buy the eggplants. (i didnt have the receipt) so thats why I was expecting store credit. and they said no returns or exchanges on the coppers I was like !$%!!!! went to 3 diff. FA with no luck...

Had to pull an okie dok.. Kev know what I'm talkin bout... It all worked out in the end. (those were your glue stained coppers you traded me Pinoy)

I don't know whats going on with footlocker anymore. I've had the same trouble with the PG/Moco area Footlockers. Everywhere I go I get the same story. How were you able to eventually get it to work out in the end? 

^^^

ooOoOoOoo i was gonna trade Pinoy... glad i didnt

and same thing happened to me. i wanted to trade a pair of coppers w/footaction receipt for eggplants at footaction and they said naw.

Dam......I had my receipt and everything.....They gave in once I started acting a @@$ and threatened to make a few phone calls......I also called a few other footlockers where I usually shop and know some of the managers, they said they never heard of such a thing and laughed that some stores are acting like that....no where on the receipt does it say anything about this....never again for me

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Dam......I had my receipt and everything.....They gave in once I started acting a @@$ and threatened to make a few phone calls......I also called a few other footlockers where I usually shop and know some of the managers, they said they never heard of such a thing and laughed that some stores are acting like that....no where on the receipt does it say anything about this....never again for me
I hate the customer service nowadays. They're totally taking advantage of hype. I got enough crap from some manager at a Footlocker about how the store was hers and how returns and exchanges are solely upon her discretion despite what the back of the receipt says. The worst part about it is when I called FL hq, they gave me a BS answer too.

roll.gif
you talkin jahsondc. The motorspots you traded me were creased as though you tried them on plus the box was **#$% up

^^^slim I told you if it was that serious you could've swaped 'em back up....I had 4 Pair...Still have 2 left and haven't tried any of them on ...NO NEED TO, I know my size!!!!!

even called "DUCK TALES" on you BAMMA @#$, and told you to send me a pic. did you? alrighty then!

roll.gif
@ you for showing up 4 deep. "IF YOU SCURRED SAY YOU SCURRED"..

You seen me...
[Method MAN]
" I rolls DOLO from STATE 2 STATE"

and are you really complaining about a damn box? FOUTAHERE w/ DAT!!!

YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME!!!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WE'LL If it wasn't for me you wouldv'e never had these or would've had to drop over retail for them. YOU AINT COMMIN UPTOWN TO COP ANYTHING.... PERIOD!!!

Next time you see I got somfin you like "KEEP IT MOVIN"

these young whipper snappers these days
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^

ooOoOoOoo i was gonna trade Pinoy... glad i didnt

and same thing happened to me. i wanted to trade a pair of coppers w/footaction receipt for eggplants at footaction and they said naw.

Damn you actually had a reciept, and they still said no.

Since I bout a pair from flocker and had that receipt, I just swirched boxes...

smh.gif
@ them not doin it even tho you had a reciept.

roll.gif
you still talkin. Wern't You the one that had to use your moms phone when we metup?
laugh.gif
How old are you? You still live with your mom? Im only 16 payin for everything and that even means my phone bill, shoes,clothes, ect. I know my money lookin better than yours. Real talk U a Str8 bamma. U doin big things....................... Not
roll.gif
I Aint mad at you. I know if a youngin was doing bigger things than me I'll be blown tooo
laugh.gif

To all you dudes who got DENIED refunds.. WHERE DID YALL GO?... go to lakeforest footlocker.... they will do it for you.. i know footaction in lakeforest aint doing it...

They arent accepting refunds cuz they just bammas and they have alot of employees who buy shoes on discount and try to echange with out recepit for a nother pair of shoes

it dont make sense but whatever even if you have recepit. Just threaten to call corporate and stuff.. They cant deny it because its on back of receipt.

Shoot me a PM if anyyall tryna still return something.

jahsondc, JunyaJordan - i aint really tripping... i ended up having a 3rd pair of coppers since someone sold me one for 190 shipped. figured i would take one of the pairs i had and simply exchange it for a pair of eggplants. dude said no and someone offered me like 205 shipped to NJ and i was like cool. make a cool $1 after it was said and done
laugh.gif

and i aint physically go into the store because i aint know dudes were THAT serious. figured i wasnt doing a return for $$$$ but wanted a shoe that was sitting there. i just called and was told no.

at the end of the day tho, im back to my 2 pairs and the world is at peace again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

roll.gif
you still talkin. Wern't You the one that had to use your moms phone when we metup?
laugh.gif
How old are you? You still live with your mom? Im only 16 payin for everything and that even means my phone bill, shoes,clothes, ect. I know my money lookin better than yours. Real talk U a Str8 bamma. U doin big things....................... Not
roll.gif
I Aint mad at you. I know if a youngin was doing bigger things than me I'll be blown tooo
laugh.gif

Slim Stop talkin like you know me!

...I aint gonna lie, got no reason too. Yeah I was using Moms phone, ...Why? becasue I was waiting on my replacement phone...I even Hit you up w/ my personal number after everything went down!! did I not? Truth be told I pay for all my mothers bills and expenses. SHE DESEARVES IT. take notes lil grasshopper. Been doin this since you were in my left nutt, SON SON.

Paying for everything means housing as well. LMFAO...Stay in school SLIM, and Maybe one day you will make as much money as I do. by the way what do you do?

And your right. F talking SEE ME IN DA STREETS!!!! 15th and Irving!!! MATTER FACT SAY IT IN MY FACE WHEN I SEE YOU AT THE HOH PG DROP!!!! I'll be there DOLO as usual w/ dat "thang thang".

PS: Thats why dat ninja staright b-slapped you and you aint do shhhhhh........

Matter fact I just thought about it, don't know why I'm even going back and forth w/ you lil @%$...you got it BAMMA...
BUT for real Say that Bamma +$@ in my Face and Watch what happens!

Promise.

^^^^^^ lol.. wooooow..

anywaysss... they shouldn't deny u on an exchange. u probably just goin to the wrong spots. my spot takes care of me n any customers. they got good customer service and they dont give yah none of that BS!

Back
Top Bottom