Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Always liked foams, great shoe. I don't see the big difference in this shoe than in the '07 black red. The translucent sole isn't a major difference, but I guess people will always find something to nitpick about.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

curtisboy wrote:

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

copping whack colorways just 2 complete the collection FTL

I think cranberry is the best and only colorway for me

just in case u haven't noticed, ur opinion doesn't matter and pretty much no one likes u. i wonder why that is?? hmmmm, let's examine... maybe it's b/c of hypebeast-like statements like the one i quoted. like really?? the cranberries are the best half cents. at least wait til real pics surface, or better yet, til u see them in person to say they're the best c/w. take, for instance, this comment u made over in the pearl thread...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

The day these shoes re-launch, I will be un-deadstocking a 2002 pair, and a HoH 2009 pair, left & right shoe combination

eyes.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i've tried not to jump on the "flame little willie" bandwagon, but u make it real difficult. matter of fact, i'm lame for even responding, being as tho it is common knowledge thru out the NT community that ur merely a little sneaker clown who loves nothing more than to get attention from OTHER DUDES on a message board.
eek.gif
smh @ myself for even addressing u directly. ok, i'm done with u now. now run along...

womanbasketball24.gif
Went in on the beast
roll.gif

Im talking about when Charm City Kid put you in your place "Mr NikeTalk" way back in the 1/2 cent Thread
hilarious gif.....horrible execution
laugh.gif

THIS IS THE BLACK RED ICEY SOLE THREAD the other is for metallic red foamposite rumors

jordancrazy16 wrote:
laugh.gif
ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ninjahood wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

LaceLocka wrote:

This is a off-topic, Are 1997 foamposites still wearable?
yes.

i'd beware though.....da paint on 97 foams come off FAST

but isnt that from scuffin the foam on the ground or against somethin?

hellz naw...OG foam paint can scrap off just by you knockin your heels together while u walk sometimes....i got OG royal blues that went into early retirement because da

paint looked like i had hit a highway divider at 50 MPH.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

This actually made me laugh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think those cactus joints gotta be in the works, hoh or not i think they gonna drop.. they look way better than the bred's that are dropping. i would love to have a pair of those.. hopefully hoh wont be so crazy but thats really asking for too much....

These not so much.. The photoshopped ones were better.. They should have dropped those.. I think a lot of people were actually checking for them all these years.. The black sole was a good sub but the clear sole went so hard

pimp.gif
glad i got my pair on lock. people hating now but there will be at least 100 dudes at hoh come 6/19/10. i wouldnt even cop these if the soles were solid red, clear soles make this shoe look way better imo.

After seeing these, pass

I'll stick to my 2007's

They should have done blue instead, and not released the same colorway 3 years later

Bring on the Cactus joints with the "correct" sole, then maybe I'll be little excited...

Although the new cheaper foam material they using is..........
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom