Foamposite Pro 7/1 Release

dam an all the black pro is due... you can wear an all black pair with anything.. with a release like this gotta wear a little green.. pro's are dope though.. got an entree crew neck that goes well with almost any green.. cant wait for pics.. thats going to be a crazy month

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam an all the black pro is due... you can wear an all black pair with anything.. with a release like this gotta wear a little green.. pro's are dope though.. got an entree crew neck that goes well with almost any green.. cant wait for pics.. thats going to be a crazy month

Do you still have your carolinas???

Gem Green Pros?

I want Volts, Nike
30t6p3b.gif

You know the foam has reached a new low when cats are talking about customizing them. Like they're AF1s or Dunks. Maybe it was just me, but it was like the foams was another echelon.

There was a point in time when talking about customizing foams was like talking about putting a body kit and spoiler on a Phantom.

Because I haven't seen any pictures yet, I'm not going to jump to any negative conclusions on these.

I will say that gem green isn't a bad color. Really, I don't know how Nike could "screw these up." It seems like a simple enough Foam Pro colorway.

All that being said, unless I'm blown away by the pictures, I probably won't cop them.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's with Nike and green?
this.

and i don't see "gem green" being anything close to what we need in the form of a volt pro retro

i hope i'm wrong
tired.gif

^ who cares man, we want an actual original colorway to drop. Not some hypebeast type of joint... WE WANT VOLTAGE'S NIKE!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this.

and i don't see "gem green" being anything close to what we need in the form of a volt pro retro

i hope i'm wrong
tired.gif

its nikes olympic color for 2012 
not sure why

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

You know the foam has reached a new low when cats are talking about customizing them. Like they're AF1s or Dunks. Maybe it was just me, but it was like the foams was another echelon.

There was a point in time when talking about customizing foams was like talking about putting a body kit and spoiler on a Phantom.

People customize Jordan's all the time

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

this.

i hope i'm wrong
tired.gif

not sure why

That's what I thought too looking at the release date but I talked to my rep about it and he said he didn't think so. He told me that he thinks the Olympic joints are going to be a QS.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

this.

i hope i'm wrong
tired.gif

not sure why

That's what I thought too looking at the release date but I talked to my rep about it and he said he didn't think so. He told me that he thinks the Olympic joints are going to be a QS.
eek.gif
 Nike is really trying to see someone get killed. Bodies will drop in the DMV over these 

i love pro's.. i hope its a dope colorway..

on another note did anyone hear about a black foam with a clear sole coming out? my homie didnt tell me if it was a pro or a foam 1 but he said they wanted 600 so he didnt copp...

I hope a picture releases soon. These joints drop right before my bday. Hopefully they come correct so I can have someone cop em as a gift bwahahaha

Back
Top Bottom