Foamposite pros fall 2011 via (solefreshsoclean.com)

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

that $100 dollar price looks like indication of kids sizes,

thats what i thought, but these arent gonna be made under a size 6, and 6 is still mens size when it comes to foams. would be crazy to see them in actual kid sizes(3.5-5.5)

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

that $100 dollar price looks like indication of kids sizes,

thats what i thought, but these arent gonna be made under a size 6, and 6 is still mens size when it comes to foams. would be crazy to see them in actual kid sizes(3.5-5.5)

so now theyre $190?
laugh.gif

i can mess with the pines but pass on the blues.
copped on sale+discont

All I want is some damn all black pros, don't care what the sole is, or some volts. Foams aren't supposed to be all frilly and %**$.

All I want is some damn all black pros, don't care what the sole is, or some volts. Foams aren't supposed to be all frilly and %**$.

ahh i have to buy MORE foams now. smh. The army green is calling me CALLING ME. Its a sickness

ahh i have to buy MORE foams now. smh. The army green is calling me CALLING ME. Its a sickness

I don't like the way these foamposites are coming out. Those teaser pics that had the rookies sneaker on them looked promising. These 2 releases look disturbing.

I don't like the way these foamposites are coming out. Those teaser pics that had the rookies sneaker on them looked promising. These 2 releases look disturbing.

Not really feelin either of these, gonna just stick with the foamposite ones from now on....unless i can get my hands on a pair of dooms haha

Not really feelin either of these, gonna just stick with the foamposite ones from now on....unless i can get my hands on a pair of dooms haha

Back
Top Bottom