Foamposite pros fall 2011 via (solefreshsoclean.com)

^^ joints would look tough with a Vick jersey.
laugh.gif

That's a pretty PS, I wouldn't mind seeing a colorway like that releasing on either the Ones or Pros.

That's a pretty PS, I wouldn't mind seeing a colorway like that releasing on either the Ones or Pros.

Yo, if they actually took that idea and made the foam ones with that color. I would cop like 2-3 pairs easily. But of course NIKE wouldnt. Unless they have these drop like in the fall also...

Yo, if they actually took that idea and made the foam ones with that color. I would cop like 2-3 pairs easily. But of course NIKE wouldnt. Unless they have these drop like in the fall also...

Will pick up Pines for $100 with time and patience months after release.

I don't see those moving at the MSRP nationwide...

Will pick up Pines for $100 with time and patience months after release.

I don't see those moving at the MSRP nationwide...

what is the difference in quality between the pros and the foam 1's? I've only owned the 1's my whole life, never put on a pair of pros, but everyone seems to have something against them...i just personally love the look of foam 1's over the pros.

what is the difference in quality between the pros and the foam 1's? I've only owned the 1's my whole life, never put on a pair of pros, but everyone seems to have something against them...i just personally love the look of foam 1's over the pros.

Originally Posted by usood89

Plain and simple, its the Nike check on the side that people dislike the Pros.

Originally Posted by usood89

Plain and simple, its the Nike check on the side that people dislike the Pros.

Those PS joints are crazy hot! The slightest difference in hue makes all the, well, difference lol! I would definitely pick these up!

Those PS joints are crazy hot! The slightest difference in hue makes all the, well, difference lol! I would definitely pick these up!

those cant be the real release dates, they are on thursday in sept n friday in july. but if they made a pair of foams like dude that photoshopped, def would be good. but not too much of foams pros..^Simple is def better.

those cant be the real release dates, they are on thursday in sept n friday in july. but if they made a pair of foams like dude that photoshopped, def would be good. but not too much of foams pros..^Simple is def better.

sorry to grave dig, but do you think these Teal Foams are still dropping? Haven't heard or seen any news about these, and these supposedly drop before the Pine's

sorry to grave dig, but do you think these Teal Foams are still dropping? Haven't heard or seen any news about these, and these supposedly drop before the Pine's

You right. I havent heard any hype or update news about it... maybe when it hit June there will be, or mid May

You right. I havent heard any hype or update news about it... maybe when it hit June there will be, or mid May

Back
Top Bottom