FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

nvm again.

You can always tell who makes a " I promise to let'em live" New Years resolution. Retraction printed before the papers hit the press
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
people need to take a chilly willy pill, there will be plenty to go around when thy drop

i may miss out though to my job having me working out of state who knows where when they drop, Eyes i will holla @ you saturday about this though

^ That 2Guard fella is just joshing you pal! He will be in the know when these hit the streets. and he will be the first person to tell us that there on theexclusion list when they drop around the next F&F.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

I just copped these at the midnight release at the Reebok store.

$469 early release, but it was worth it
happy.gif
roll.gif
I second that
roll.gif

$469 for some foams?????????? The hype got to you
laugh.gif

How come these are in SERIOUS #s on eBAY? Goood night...

Lets hope they put these on Swoosh altho most likely they wont...altho they did the FLights..

But since I haven't gotten Foams in a Long While these are def .on the hit list...

Will look nice next to Eggplant Half Cents..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How come these are in SERIOUS #s on eBAY? Goood night...

Lets hope they put these on Swoosh altho most likely they wont...altho they did the FLights..

But since I haven't gotten Foams in a Long While these are def .on the hit list...

Will look nice next to Eggplant Half Cents..

**DIES**

Dont play..... Rock can we get a BP photoshop for that?
No need for a PS when you can see the real deal my man...

Damn.. aint ya'll looked in the Retro Forum...? Get out of DMV from time to time.. its some good stuff out there. Tell em Harm...

Back
Top Bottom