FOAMS R OUT...

Kev,

You werent alone. I rarely know what any of the Acronyms are on NT..lol..

I tell ya what though.. Im gonna use a credit card and buy up a full size run of 11s (I know that isn't a true size run but bare with me) and keep them inhiding for 2 years and see Eggs get retroed two more times..lol

*Looking for Penny Blue Foams*

Originally Posted by Renzo289

lol i thot it was quit %*#@#$ trippin...

I thought it was Quit $%* Talking but maybe it was just me. I also hear that it is "Nas Is Ganster Gotta Eat Rappers" and not the Nword, so iprobably been saying that wrong for years as well.

Originally Posted by iCan

2cwvsrr.jpg

craziness....
vegetables and kicks..nice..

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

This N' ican actually went out and bought an eggplant....

smh.gif
roll.gif

Nah... look at the texture and color. Thats an OG eggplant. Prolly stinks to high hell too. Lol

Did you really have to make that hour drive there and back to post pics on that nice *** kitchen sink.... +21 year old?

SMFH...

Only thing missing is the "Baltimore is a Goldmine" line.........................................

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Kev,

You werent alone. I rarely know what any of the Acronyms are on NT..lol..

I tell ya what though.. Im gonna use a credit card and buy up a full size run of 11s (I know that isn't a true size run but bare with me) and keep them in hiding for 2 years and see Eggs get retroed two more times..lol

*Looking for Penny Blue Foams*
Rocky,

All my foams are 10.5, but for some reason, I needed an 11 in these for ultimate comfort.

So don't be surprised if you have to go to an 11.5.

Negro...if I bought a poop full of 11's and they ended up needing to be an 11.5 I'd be Lawrys something serious!!! lol

*looking for Blue Penny Foams*

my penny blues is a 11.5...im extra lawrys my foot grew a quarter of an 8th of an inch and now i need a 12...
frown.gif

sidenote. this is NOT my picture...

yall are lame.

especially you tommie lol...to even think that i would go through all that nonsense AND cop an eggplant AND post a picture for you beas....

sup kev.

Now he says it.

Son you better put a caption up or something. Finna' get flamed to high heaven.

My-T.

"iCan," you know that kind of pic getsgasoline and 25 matches minimum thrown on it in this forum, but....................

We should have peeped that the pic wasn't tagged by any company of iCan's or affiliates. Sh!!ty quality pic at that, not "iCan" like atall.......

Soooooo...........................

Shame on us.

frown.gif

NOT!

roll.gif

Quite simply, Ian being CLASSIC iCan............................................

You know better N'.......
laugh.gif

That LRG ad is dope.

I'm mad yall thought iCan posted that picture though. lol.

Yall didn't see any women in bikinis did you? No 2009 Jaguar XF? No Ciroc?

Me neither.

Thanks "Cmonbeeazy"

$215shipped.

Hopefully locals get to pick it up before outta towners start callin cmon.

Back
Top Bottom