FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

idk if I can cop
frown.gif

too many surprise expenses to be taken care of... priorities ftw/ftl.

grin.gif

Same here..
ohwell.gif

I know the royals are the first of its kind but..............
sick.gif
ugck(Pusha) these varsity purples are stupid. They got me stuck like dope
indifferent.gif
. I wish the royals had this liquid-metallic flare and this icy sole doesn't make any sense!

PS, I'm feeling that "dope" album.

Originally Posted by Nupey09

sick.gif
ugck (Pusha) these varsity purples are stupid. They got me stuck like dope
indifferent.gif
. I wish the royals had this liquid-metallic flare and this icy sole doesn't make any sense!

QUE?

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Nupey09

sick.gif
ugck (Pusha) these varsity purples are stupid. They got me stuck like dope
indifferent.gif

QUE?

roll.gif

for those who missed out on PYS, kixclusive.com has a full size run pre-order for $275

I'd rather miss out on a pre-order for $275 GOOOOOOD NIIIIIIGHT.

I guess no other sites will be doin what PYS did eh? lol WOW .. 275

Originally Posted by novaboy703

my 804 shoeheads, is footaction at southpark mall getting these?

Doubt it. They get flights but not foams. Shoe city > DTLR in south park. Trust me!

well...i know i dont post alot on NT n most of yall dont know me. im from the MD area but go to school out in PA...got a spot out here that i used to go to foralmost all the releases and checked up on them when i was deciding whether to get these or not..sounds like they're getting them.

Long story short..decided to pass on these...but im willing to help out anyone who doesnt mind NOT getting these early..but at least securing a pair.

hit me up if your interested...might be able to get you a pair. NOT a reseller by the way...jus lookin out for my community.

Yea my homeboy told this morn they had dropped there....thought he was +%@!$!%@*!# at first but I see its true.....

Originally Posted by colombianballa

well...i know i dont post alot on NT n most of yall dont know me. im from the MD area but go to school out in PA...got a spot out here that i used to go to for almost all the releases and checked up on them when i was deciding whether to get these or not..sounds like they're getting them.

Live in Colour on Front St.?

Ain't no "spots" in Philly no mo....

Anyway, S. to the City folks....

D to the R...

These are as GR as it gets...

Good to hear, I get paid Thursday, but if thats the case I may just wait until the tax return comes in... I guess we'll see how I feel this weekend.

HARMCITY45 wrote:
Charm..MyT..and those in the know...

Goonville F/A dropped em I hear

nerd.gif

You know where I'm waiting for them to drop Dev...right by the j.o.b.

Get that military discount, 190 out the door.

WOOP!

My-T.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by colombianballa

well...i know i dont post alot on NT n most of yall dont know me. im from the MD area but go to school out in PA...got a spot out here that i used to go to for almost all the releases and checked up on them when i was deciding whether to get these or not..sounds like they're getting them.

Live in Colour on Front St.?

Ain't no "spots" in Philly no mo....

Anyway, S. to the City folks....

D to the R...

These are as GR as it gets...

naw...live in harrisburg. NOBODY out here is on their shoe game so theres never really any hype over releases and kicks just stay on the shelves.

Richmond sneakerheads...any info as to whether which DTLRs and Shoe Cities will have these available?...and when...2/5 or 2/7?
thanks in advance!!

^ 2.5 aint til next week.. so they hadn't dropped yet and for the dude in Harrisburg.. Can you PM me...

Im wondering if your spot does Phone Orders..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

When NT gets ahold of a link they dry it out quick!!! lol

Imagine all the folks who DON"T post on NT who use it for the info...

*Still lookin for Penny Blue Foams*
so true...so so true.lol i'm not gonna lie i used to be the same until i finally told myself to join
laugh.gif

good looking out on the PYS joint..

Kev, you and others keep reiterrating that these are very GR.. so will these be GR as in "if i want to cop another pair( or get someone else to cop thesefor me) there might be some left in a week or two" ??

Back
Top Bottom