FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Broke college student FTL
frown.gif

I really wish these would sit around like the Pennys did

I never understood why dudes always pull this card out. I always had money in college... but then again I was skipping class to go to work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Broke college student FTL
frown.gif

I really wish these would sit around like the Pennys did

I never understood why dudes always pull this card out. I always had money in college... but then again I was skipping class to go to work
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I work like 10-15 hours a week.

On top of that, I have bills to pay for.

I wish I can work full time and still pass my classes with ease
laugh.gif

any local want to help me by trading a sz 12 for a 13 ?

receipt can be provided.

I am in the wheaton, SS area
smokin.gif

posted in the retro forum but felt like yall would appreciate it more

some angles for yall to get an idea of the colors , enjoy dmv is nice with the pairs

so dont feel down if you guys missed out eyes was right, we are good for a minute

35ldqxj.jpg

2zpkpk8.jpg

2jfyqfl.jpg

anyone heard of FA @ military gettin a late shipment, orignally were supposed to get em but they didnt show up as of today...

btw grabbed my two 10.5's and a couple others for friends today, beautiful shoe

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

anyone heard of FA @ military gettin a late shipment, orignally were supposed to get em but they didnt show up as of today...

They received their ALT XIII the following monday after the release. It is very possible.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

They received their ALT XIII the following monday after the release. It is very possible.
forgot about that, good lookin...

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

posted in the retro forum but felt like yall would appreciate it more

some angles for yall to get an idea of the colors , enjoy dmv is nice with the pairs

so dont feel down if you guys missed out eyes was right, we are good for a minute

35ldqxj.jpg

2zpkpk8.jpg

2jfyqfl.jpg

looks the same to me, although rock swears they're diff. colors.

Copped! and have to say good buy...Actually a bit better than the previous blue pair(Quality wise), feel firmer
The seam on the tounge feels as if they wont bend/crease up like them blue joints.
Now I can pass on them Half Cents
pimp.gif

grin.gif

still think royals >> purps

these are dope but i have a feeling alot of bammas are gonna regret coppin these, i was thinkin about gettin 2 pairs but now im just like naw, will cop thehalf cents instead, 1 pair is enough of the purps, and i will be rockin these
pimp.gif

good looks to all my informants

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Can anyone grab me a 7.5?

I'll make it worth your time.

PM me.

....HEAD
All that S@^! you talked in the past, and you wear a 7.5?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NO respect.
tongue.gif

POSITE FIEND wrote:
still think royals >> purps
Yeah, bammas lunchin' just cause these are new.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, purple flights was, are, and always will be the stable of purple kicks.

Bammas get lost in the sauce real quick when online influence kicks in............................

glad folks picked em up...and yea the royals are without a question the better of the two....not even debatable IMO

im juss happy 2 get 1 pair my self does any1 kno if the 1/2 cents are gonna be in any other colorways?
grin.gif

Major Election Day Fitted goes mighty well.
Idk if the lighting does it justice, but they are tough together POSTED THESE IN RETRO FORUM BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD FIT BETTER IN HERE

Jeezzz maybe I'm getting older or the fact that my doctor advised me to wear different type of shoes...

BUT I don't see why all THE HYPE over a foam plastic PURPLE shoe!?!???

Note: I do own a couple of foams, flight first releases and now, silver, black, blue, gold (sooooo I'm contradicting myself) but I guess the small"rant" is why all the hype this time around, jeeeezz.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Can anyone grab me a 7.5?

I'll make it worth your time.

PM me.

....HEAD
Dude.. I just realized your SN is a double entandra. Head meaning ____ and Detective meaning Well.. the same thing.. lol

As the NYCers would say...

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif

All that S@^! you talked in the past, and you wear a 7.5?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NO respect.
tongue.gif

I fail to see your point....

So in order to gain respect, one must wear a size 12 or above?
laugh.gif

All these years and you still wanna throw shots at the throne.
laugh.gif

Don't worry, I respect you, not because of your shoe size, but because you contradict yourself with such passion.

roll.gif

....HEAD

Back
Top Bottom