Food Elitism Thread....what are YOUR bottom 3 chain restaurants? vol. Coolnificent breakfast >

Taco Bell
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

KFC
alien.gif

Everything in McDonald except their fries

Crapplebees/Friday's/Chili's are all the same to me....when I was younger, I used to really like their food but when I started going to REAL restaurants....it didn't compare

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Cracker_Barrel_Logo.gif

%+@# is like the official redneck ''we don't take too kindly to your kind 'round these parts" eatery...

CB is ALWAYS filled w. black folks....and their pancakes are amazing

Which ones you go to?
Everytime I've been it's been unpleasant...

The ones in MI and OH were BANGING....peach pancakes had me
martin.gif

Waffle House- the cleanliness, or lack thereof is an immediate turn off plus they always seem to be in backwoods, middle of nowhere, towns that are between real cities when travelling

Olive Garden- they autograt'd me and my hommie when it was just 2 of us and we just ordered tons of drinks. Lucky ***%$ of a waitress ended up making like 30 bucks for less than 40 minutes of "work."

Furr's- it's a buffet place which my fatass enjoys, but it's not self serve so you have to tell the lady behind the glass where the food is, "yea just give me all those chickens, just the rest of it," then at your table have your waitress go back and get you more which again is equally embarassing and you feel somewhat bad sending her back and forth so many times, but it's their fault for insisting to use such small plates and bowls

Sharpie, I hear you but you can't really go wrong with the half-off appetizers. Boneless wings, quesadillas, and sliders. The place isn't half bad on Sundays for football games either. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So I'm NOT the only one that remembers COOLnificent's breakfast!!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

He's not only an accomplished cook, but an !!#@%%@, and aspiring simp 
laugh.gif

Chilis
their menu, I mean, just look at it
and Cracker Barrel is 
pimp.gif

even better when you eat it down south

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I know iHop is good for the pancakes (more waffles imo) but everything else there is
sick.gif

Homemade pancakes made in a few minutes >

With the wait times at that chain I don't see the hype for it. Its good if you don't have a local diner nearby I guess.
you're wildin if you get anything else at ihop besides simple breakfast foods. if you get a steak and it sucks that's common sense and that's on you.
laugh.gif

for breakfast food though they're cool.  especially at 5am after a hard night of drinking.  i wish we had waffle house here though...
devil.gif
Even the breakfast items, its a good spot for a 4am "after party" spot, but to go out of my way for breakfast there? Nah man, a lot of the breakfast items are not that great.

applebee's, tastes like freezer burned food
sick.gif

chili's, the only thing good there is the presidente margaritas

i love fridays though! They're food isn't amazing but its still def. an enjoyable place to be.

T.G.I.Fridays

has to be the worst place ever i put that as my 1 , 2, and 3

1. it had horrible service, the hostess was nice and cute, helped us out, but dear lord was our waiter weird. he tried to be .. i dont know? quirky? but he came off as rude and inconsiderate. we had to ask him 3 times to bring ranch, and by that time, the hostess had came and asked if we needed anything, AND BROUGHT IT, before he did. so then, when he brought the ranch, he was like oh, you got it... anyone need ranch? O____O\

2. food LOOKED good, but when we ate it. BLAND AS HELL. i had some chicken with vegetables and mashed potatos. i swear it tasted like it came straight out of the box. A TV DINNER BOX

3. the desert. we ordered a brownie with ice cream on top. they should have just called it "chocolate syrup with ice cream". the brownie wasnt even cooked all the way. i know theres such a thing as fudge brownies but this was like, undercooked brownie. it was horrible, and watery -______________-

never going back. the best thing about that place was the beer and appetizers. we left our waiter a 50 cent tip.

Denny's
TGIFridays

Golden Corral

i dont understand the PF Changs hate....better then them other greasy %@% chinese restaurants in my area 

1. TGI Fridays
2. Applebees
3. Chili's

me and my girl make an effort to try non chain food restaurants that are in local areas just cause they have better food and they're cheaper

PF Changs - $12 for orange chicken? nah 
indifferent.gif

Olive Garden - i dislike all chain italian joints.. but OG is the king.

Applebees - microwaved freezer food.

Back
Top Bottom