FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lactose-and-frail.
Meanwhile you still out here thinking a cow's milk is good for you.
giphy.gif

I'ma need a mini review of that Italian beef x Chicago dog

Italian beef was good. Wasn't completely blown away. There are other steak/beef sammiches I would much rather have.

I've had it before and always felt the same so I may take it off the menu moving forward.

Now, most of these spots also do an Italian Beef x Sausage combo which I have had before, and is great. But that **** is like 900+ cals on it's own and that just seems excessive :lol:

I like Chicago dogs so all good on that. Depends on if you're cool with all those ingredients. I prefer Gene and Jude's to Portillos but Portillos is closer.

If you're in NY, there's a place called Hank's Juicy Beef that has a Chicago style menu that does a dog that is solid.

Forgot to mention....these is another legendary Chicago food that I have been dying to have for years that I have never gotten around to that I plan to have tonight (hence me dying....) the I will post pics of later if/when I get there.

Italian beef was good. Wasn't completely blown away. There are other steak/beef sammiches I would much rather have.

I've had it before and always felt the same so I may take it off the menu moving forward.

Now, most of these spots also do an Italian Beef x Sausage combo which I have had before, and is great. But that **** is like 900+ cals on it's own and that just seems excessive :lol:

I like Chicago dogs so all good on that. Depends on if you're cool with all those ingredients. I prefer Gene and Jude's to Portillos but Portillos is closer.

If you're in NY, there's a place called Hank's Juicy Beef that has a Chicago style menu that does a dog that is solid.

Forgot to mention....these is another legendary Chicago food that I have been dying to have for years that I have never gotten around to that I plan to have tonight (hence me dying....) the I will post pics of later if/when I get there.

Suspense is killing me already :lol:

Deep dish lol?
Lou malnatis?

I been to Chicago a few times and had that once and it Was delicious.
I know dd gets alot of **** but it was good as hell.

Crappy pic I took
20190110_172852.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: Man I am on the train crackin up.

Love when he post because I know What will come from it. :lol:

Also, low-ki his camera is in @freddy fig 's class. :lol:

Yall dudes have a blessed day man
Dont know what this means but I dont really play with the filters on my camera and keep the flash on.

Maybe I should drown my fries in ketchup the way yall do with pepper :lol:
If left to my devices, I would never put ketchup on fries fro Five Guys but my wife & our son like drowning them in ketchup so I gotta acquiesce...

Hey Master Zik Master Zik , if you go to a nice "white table cloth" restaurant & get something like truffle fries, would you sawse them up?
If I'm at a nice "white table cloth" restaurant eating truffle fries I gotta give em some nice "white table cloth" restaurant sawse

images

classic-ketchup-jar-9e2ca5f21098d6aa264609c248037ea5.png

81fouIYuKqL._SY450_.jpg

Uneven distribution of ketchup on food indicates that the eater looks upon the food as a mere formality, which has a ton of unsettling implications.....
Who puts ketchup on any thing other than fries and maybe mix it with a burger or maybe on a hot dog? The **** is an uneven distrubution of ketchup on a burger?

These pseudo analytical hotcakes need to cease.

Last edited:
Dont know what this means but i dont really play with the filters on my camera and keep the flash on.

Maybe I should drown my fries in ketchup the way yall do with pepper :lol:

If I'm at a nice "white table cloth" restaurant eating truffle fries I gotta give em some nice "white table cloth" restaurant sawse

images

classic-ketchup-jar-9e2ca5f21098d6aa264609c248037ea5.png

81fouIYuKqL._SY450_.jpg

Who puts ketchup on any thing other than fries and maybe mix it with a burger or maybe on a hot dog? The **** is an uneven distrubution of ketchup on a burger?

These pseudo analytical hotcakes need to cease.
Relax, there is no need to be upset. It's not even your choice of ketchup as your preferred condiment that's an issue. It's the cold, uncaring, utilitarian method in which you apply it to the hard fried concoction you dubbed "fries". It's very machine-like, as if your only directive was to devour endless amounts of fries in the most effective way possible. The significance of it in your photographs is like an alien doing what it thinks is normal. I could go on but I feel as though you have alerted your xeno-ops and they currently on their way to apprehend me.....

Do you keep the wrapper around the burger when you eat it?

If not, since you already get your hands greasy from the burger, why are you using a fork to eat the fries?

I come in heavenly peace

Back
Top Bottom