FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Taco Bell barely put meat in their "tacos"

I’ve heard that, but it’s a non-issue for me because I don’t get anything from there with “meat”.

Bean and Cheese Burrito
Cheesy Been and Rice Burrito
Crunchwrap Supreme, no meat, double beans.

Those are my go-to items.

What’s your goto order? GO!
Can't go wrong with the Crunchwrap Supreme or Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Whatever special they have going with the $5 Box is solid.

The Triple Double Crunchwrap is the single best fast food offering that exists. Unfortunately, they only run it as a special a few times a year.

A35DDA0A-F24C-40B4-B18D-FC5270D5567E.jpeg

Ham Egg n Cheese on a Everything bagel from Ess a Bagel

I think 6 Tacos is my max.

The last 2, I struggled a little.

And District Taco sears the HELL out of their fish.

Good as hell

Got a free samich from work... Executive meeting had left overs. Got a mozerella, portabella mushroom, tomato, & oil on focaccia. Ate the other half.

Edit - Funny thing is I just stood up to get my coat to step out & get something to eat when I spotted the executive admin with her cart full of the left overs...Right on time... Ain’t nothing like free especially when it’s good.
B48540D5-363E-4427-ACDE-88602A238754.jpeg

Last edited:
People make jokes about Taco Bell but I wont even front, those Crunchwraps and bean, cheese and onion burritos hit the damn spot when youve got drunchies or just hungry as hell and want something quick.

I always take a grip of their hot sauces when i go there to take home :lol:

Breakfast for the rest of the week.

Black eyed peas.

Broth was vicious
20190116_215128.jpg
Did you have any on New Year's, suppose to bring you prosperity and new wealth that year. I don't know if it is true but wife does so I take a spoonful just in case it is true.

Those crinkle cut fries look good Sister Soles.

Don't let NT tell you otherwise

Oh I’m not. They were hot and crispy. So bomb

Hitting up District Taco before the GTOWN game tonight in honor of solewoman solewoman

Fish Tacos tonight.

Lol maybe I need to go back and try actual tacos. Do they make them Mexican style?

On vacay... here’s some food so far

C1F3CEBA-A4B5-4483-A938-911BE6630230.jpeg

Chicken and fries

0DAA5A9F-508F-485A-95DB-7DFB801BD56D.jpeg

Arugula, cheese bread and Gouda

48D4B59E-F98C-41F3-8D58-F857ECD6BE40.jpeg

Lamb

BC4F819D-EB02-4ADD-98AB-C3B58EBCB413.jpeg

Chocolate molten

47D64999-41C0-42D1-ACE7-0AB4F756B302.jpeg

Various desserts from a chocolate tasting party. All of which were disgusting

Oh I’m not. They were hot and crispy. So bomb

Lol maybe I need to go back and try actual tacos. Do they make them Mexican style?
What are Mexican style? If we are talking about District Taco yes they do serve actual tacos. Had them last night and wife loved the chorizo.

Baked shrimp scampi tonight with pasta. I'll try to remember to take pics.

No pics. Tasted good but didn't come out nearly as I expected presentation wise :blush::lol: . I may have went overboard with the panko bc there was barely any juice to dunk bread in.

Back
Top Bottom