FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Got da Poke spot up the street from my job on Northside drive for the ATL cats.....Its pretty good and they dont be bluffin on the ingredients...had no idea what it was the 1st time I walked in there tho :lol:

Generally, yes. But some places have fish options that are lightly seared and not completely raw and when my son gets a Poke Bowl, his includes tofu, rice and veggies and no fish.

Highly recommend you staying away from Tofu and other Soy products, as it increases estrogen.

Reactions: God
9229F716-2557-4081-935A-BEACAD120579.jpeg
GOAT

District Taco has burritos, I have never heard of anyone ordering one. I get the tacos, coworker use to get the tacos, wife got the tacos, other coworker got the hefe salad.

Concur, what location did you hit up for that District Taco.
I will still hit them up for the tacos.

The one on Lee Hwy the one by Clarenden Metro? They have a lot of food spots over there I have been meaning to try. Small spots that I don't think are franchises but look clean. I worked about 5 mins from the Alexandria one.

The one on Lee Highway/Lexington St. Like 5 min from Bishop O'Connell.

That looks good as hell man.

It was fantastic...she can really throw down. Major plus in any relationship to have someone who knows what they're doing in the kitchen.

I’m happy a halal spot opened up at my mall food court. It’s really good and they also have falafels.

Umami Burger $19 for $35 credit
$19.00
+1 Deal Score
111 Views 0 Comments
You can get the coupon($19 for $35 credit or $29 for $55 credit) to dine in Unami Burger before 4/30, valid at 16 locations. I like the restaurant, havent been there for a long time maybe I will pay a visit again. Good deal if you go regularly.

Use your voucher at one of the following locations:
San Francisco Bay Area: SoMa (SF), Oakland or Palo Alto
Chicago: Wicker Park or West Loop
New York: Brookfield Place
Southern California: Santa Monica, Hollywood, Arts District (LA), Los Feliz (LA), Broadway (LA), The Grove (LA), Pasadena, Anaheim, Thousand Oaks or Costa Mesa

Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Dine-in only. Valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations can be made but are not required (walk-ins welcome); subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid at one of the locations listed. Limit two vouchers per table. Cannot be used in conjunction with special events, like dineL.A. The $19 deal is valid for any number of diners; the $29 deal is valid for three or more diners. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers, including Happy Hour. Must use in one visit.

https://www.travelzoo.com/local-d...rtner=AWIN
See Deal

Back
Top Bottom