FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The only way you're undercooking the pepper is if you're adding pre-cooked meat into a raw pepper. The time it takes to cook raw meat inside a pepper is enough to cook it through fully. The moisture alone would steam the pepper enough to make it soft.

tenor.gif

Sprinkle, and dash pepper all day everyday B.

I only had the stuffed peppers from costco. Those peppers kinda thick because I leave them in the oven for a while and the peppers are still not soft enough.

The only way you're undercooking the pepper is if you're adding pre-cooked meat into a raw pepper. The time it takes to cook raw meat inside a pepper is enough to cook it through fully. The moisture alone would steam the pepper enough to make it soft.
I mean either way (pre cooked or raw) you just got to look at it to know if its all cooked.

If its precooked meat there shouldn't be any fear of overcooking that meat anyway.

Have her add this too while you're at it. Best spinach and artichoke dip I've ever had. I usually add diced tomatoes and put them on top. Always gets good reviews at football parties and get togethers.

530529E2-26F8-74E0-496C-B0B1EEBCB7DF-4798.jpeg
I will add it because she eats it, but I don't do the artichoke or really any dip.
we never eat the peppers as wasteful as that sounds...
I swear with all this pepper talk this scene always goes through my head every post.
untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom