FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chinese carryout. This was my first time trying Thai beef. Straight bangin.

(Bottom left)
20190305_213433.jpg

Im not catholic/Christian but i bet if go the butcher the beef will be cheaper today and tomorrow.

And of course they will price hike fish cause of the demand.

Hmmm.

A win for me.

i always do ketchup and mayo mix with fries... aint nothing new... does taste good though... need to try that fish at chick fil a just to say i had it

In Jake Laymen's terms, can you explain this dish.

It looks good as hell.

Good spicies?

Korean braised short rib stew. Has some rice cakes, carrots, and potatoes in there as well.

Flavor-wise its sweet and spicy. It not as spicy as you would think it is based on the color. We only went with medium spice that time around. Will probably try highest level next time.

I love mayo. Bet that Mayocue is straight:pimp:
Yuck only put mayo on grilled cheese.
Chinese carryout. This was my first time trying Thai beef. Straight bangin.

(Bottom left)
20190305_213433.jpg
Nice looks like a good portion is that the lunch portion?
Korean braised short rib stew. Has some rice cakes, carrots, and potatoes in there as well.

Flavor-wise its sweet and spicy. It not as spicy as you would think it is based on the color. We only went with medium spice that time around. Will probably try highest level next time.
Rice cakes, weird would never imagine eating a rice cake with beef.

Rice cakes, weird would never imagine eating a rice cake with beef.

Not sure if we’re thinking of the same thing, but this is what I’m referring to

ricecake_white.jpg

They’re soft glutinous rice cakes (think the texture of mochi), they’re really good after they soak up the sauces from the stew.

Not sure if we’re thinking of the same thing, but this is what I’m referring to

ricecake_white.jpg

They’re soft glutinous rice cakes (think the texture of mochi), they’re really good after they soak up the sauces from the stew.
Ok cool I was thinking of these.
rice-cakes.jpg

Went to KFC and they got this new colonel grilled cheese joint with sauteed onions. Maybe I'll try it next time. I got a sandwich called a double krunchy. Got 2 of them thangs. And 5 tenders with those sauces. The 2 hot 4 you joint didnt have even a hint of any kind of pepper.
20190304_195833.jpg

20190304_200125.jpg
20190304_200023.jpg
20190304_200907.jpg

Speaking of fast food place sauces, Taco Bell’s Diablo Sauce is serious. Legit spicy, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom