FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Mount Vernon Marketplace put on a solid NO impression for Fat Tuesday.

Shoutout @freddy fig. Maybe RIP?

D53F4772-833F-43AD-A9E9-FEF64CBE94A5.jpeg

DB6DD417-1588-47D4-9D8E-D75A7C244AA4.jpeg

4515D08D-6630-4403-8C6F-4065B29AE4B7.jpeg

I don’t really freak out over seafood. It’s not something I go out of my way for.

I will go buy crawfish by the pound when it’s it season from the fish and chicken spot though. Buy 3 get 1 free. :pimp:

I don’t really freak out over seafood. It’s not something I go out of my way for.

I will go buy crawfish by the pound when it’s it season from the fish and chicken spot though. Buy 3 get 1 free. :pimp:
Tbh, I only find crawfish to be good not GREAT. Might be because of where I live though and access to other great seafood though.

As a northerner crawfish isn’t something that’s popping in nyc.

But being in texas i enjoy it cause its common thing to eat down here, Ive seen a few crawfish restaurants that ill like to try.

Only had crawfish at buffets, gonna assume the crawfish shack that’s by job might be better than the buffet.

I don’t live in the south but I know a dude who gets them fresh here when they are in season.

My family is from the south or lives in the south though. I learned from a young age that Scandinavia/mn food is trash.

I’m not down with the recent gentrification of southern food though, I’m not paying a tax on fried chicken or some shrimp and grits becasue a bougie white dude made it and acts like it’s something new and revolutionary. **** you.

This was last week, lmao they need to get over it. And eat some crawfish (food related)

Back
Top Bottom