FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yo nawghtyhare nawghtyhare when you go out to restaurants, do you care about the service you receive? Or does it not matter to you since you don’t tip regardless. Genuinely curious. :nerd:
hell yeah i care
they have a job to do
do the damn job
last night i went out
lady had to be like 6 months pregnant
kept my glass filled and was very attentive
no reason a pregnant lady performs better customer service
than someone who isnt
she was bussing her ***
and no i didnt tip her
she works in sf
she getting like 15 at least an hour
plus benefits
she straight

Random but

I do catering and it’s crazy how much these companies spend on food for their employees. The new thing is to buy food for them so less people leave the office for lunch, to try to build team spirit by having everyone eat together, etc

For example CarGurus spends $2000-3000 5 days a week to feed their ~400 employees
when we have a caterer
i grab my food
and go eat at my dsk
i dont wanna be bothered by anyone
on my lunch

I use to work for a company that would have their lunch catered... it was awesome they had different stations like salad, soup, sandwiches and various hot food... For breakfast they had like cereal, fruit, bagels and toast... they even had a snack station where you can get candy, chips and ice cream...i need that again at my next job lol

I only drink water. I've been only drinking water since 2006. I was 15.

Rarely I'll drink kombucha. I consume oat milk, natural orange juice, and apple juice. But rarely do I drink anything besides water.

No coffee and no alcohol.

lyin *** i saw u pop ace of spades in the club last week why u frontin on NT

955D843B-1DCF-4C13-9492-0F5A1AD2EFDD.jpeg

District tacos-tilapia fish
This tasted better than it looks i promise :lol:
Been trying to tell @solewoman but discriminates against El Pescado.

Yea, I usually mix it up.

I get some "Mexican Style."
I get some with Cabbage/Cilantro/Onions

I HATE fried fish Tacos.

I only mess with BLACKENED fish tacos.

I usually see them with some kind of slaw which kind of turns me away

Random but

I do catering and it’s crazy how much these companies spend on food for their employees. The new thing is to buy food for them so less people leave the office for lunch, to try to build team spirit by having everyone eat together, etc

For example CarGurus spends $2000-3000 5 days a week to feed their ~400 employees

That’s interesting. At my office, hardly anyone leaves the office to eat lunch out, whether lawyers or other staff. People will go out and bring back stuff to eat at their desks. A lot of people bring lunch too. People really go “out” to lunch for special occasions.

That said, our office does keep multiple fridges stocked with various kinds of drinks, and has a lot of snacks available for free at all times.

Yo nawghtyhare nawghtyhare when you go out to restaurants, do you care about the service you receive? Or does it not matter to you since you don’t tip regardless. Genuinely curious. :nerd:

hell yeah i care
they have a job to do
do the damn job
last night i went out
lady had to be like 6 months pregnant
kept my glass filled and was very attentive
no reason a pregnant lady performs better customer service
than someone who isnt
she was bussing her ***
and no i didnt tip her
she works in sf
she getting like 15 at least an hour
plus benefits
she straight

He didn't come in peace so breh's question wasn't sincere. He knew it would get a 10+ line multiline response concerning the topic

Random but

These companies spend and waste. At my old job they would have a grip of extras only to throw them away. Since I worked overnight they would give some of the food to us. I would leave work and take like 6 sandwiches home and ****

Back
Top Bottom