FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

nah not even duck... trust me i tried it a few times at different places cuz my pops loves getting it when he goes to the asian supermarket... it has a bad after taste.... just not my thing...

i actually like lamb... i always get it from the halal guys... im talking about the various food carts who serve halal.. my friend made me a lamb burger once at a bbq and i have to admit it was pretty bangin

Haven’t had duck since I went to a Thai place that brought it out on a plate that had it shaped as if it was still a live duck :sick:

The visual completely ruined the meal for me.

Before @had pants drops the gif.
upload_2019-3-22_14-38-29.gif

^ you guys are adventurous when it comes to that type of food... im good with the usual steak, chicken, burgers and pizza lol
same

I tried a teenie tiny piece of salmon with some chick last week, it was ok but I was honestly scared but multiple people said the salmon there is top notch

same

I tried a teenie tiny piece of salmon with some chick last week, it was ok but I was honestly scared but multiple people said the salmon there is top notch

Don't listen to a person who says Salmon is top notch :lol:

And :lol: at Salmon being something you're scared of

if we being real
the chicken is like the pig of the bird world
eats anything
and nasty as hell

As a chicken owner, can confirm. They will eat anything. What tripped me out most is that they love eating their own eggs, shell and all.

I try to keep their diet limited to organic grain feed, certain fresh veggies and freeze dried worms/bugs for extra protein as an occcasional treats

Don't listen to a person who says Salmon is top notch :lol:

And :lol: at Salmon being something you're scared of

I love seafood, but don’t eat Salmon at all. I wouldn’t say it’s bad, just usually really boring.

As a chicken owner, can confirm. They will eat anything. What tripped me out most is that they love eating their own eggs, shell and all.

I try to keep their diet limited to organic grain feed, certain fresh veggies and freeze dried worms/bugs for extra protein as an occcasional treats

You gotta grass feed them chickens B. And let em eat the bugs they used to eating

Last edited:
Uhm, any animal will eat whatever you feed them. They are like human children.

Stop shaming Chickens/Pigs eating habits.

Cats can be picky

Yea chickens can be nasty
Chickens peck at other hurt chickens.
You gotta remove the hurt ones

Back
Top Bottom