FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

5D89C7DF-95B0-46FB-BBBB-F78B389E75DD.jpeg

Topic of the day^^^

Cooked or raw?

Approximately 69,093 pounds of frozen chicken strips have been recalled by Tyson Foods, Inc. because the products may be contaminated with metal, the United States Department of Agriculture announced Thursday.

The affected products include buffalo and crispy style ready-to-eat products that were produced on Nov. 30, 2018, the release says. All recalled products have a "best if used by" date of Nov. 30, 2019 and have the establishment number “P-7221” printed on the back of the product package.

In a similar recall announced in late January, more than 36,000 pounds of Tyson chicken nuggets were recalled because of a possible rubber contamination.

Glad I'm cutting back on processed foods. These recalls gets larger and larger
Been on this wave too, only processed food I haven't giving up was mcnuggets. But, I got one of those deep fryers coming in so even those are done for me.

More than 69,000 pounds of Tyson chicken strips recalled because they may contain metal
Im not surprised.

I stay clear away from tyson products. They are constantly on fda food protection & handling watch list for not following proper guidelines.

^ you guys are adventurous when it comes to that type of food... im good with the usual steak, chicken, burgers and pizza lol

Haven’t had duck since I went to a Thai place that brought it out on a plate that had it shaped as if it was still a live duck :sick:

The visual completely ruined the meal for me.

Back
Top Bottom