FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nobody knows so I'm gonna guess and say 50% black. 30% Asian. 15% white. 5% misc. Just my guess.

As good a guess as I could come up with. Black and Asian for sure the two groups most represented on NT.

FE9198FE-5DC7-4ACA-992A-1FF13BFE7B93.jpeg

Chicken marinated in enchilada sauce. Cilantro lime rice. Homemade guacamole. Broccoli cauliflower mash.

Going to get Indian tonight, had Ethiopian this past weekend. Both will be with white people, albeit, not middle America white people.

Also, what are the percentiles on NT? I haven’t met one white person on here, and have met 50+ NTers.
What is the percent distribution of the ones you met? Most of the NTers I used to chat with on AIM were white. The first NTer I met IRL was white, this was 15 years ago and he was so kind to give me a F&F ticket for Niketown. Thank you again! Sorry I don't remember your SN.

Last edited:
Said I was making some homemade pizza this past weekend and I would post pics.

Unfortunately it turned out to be a failure. Baking/working with dough is a weak point of mine and my first attempt at pizza was no exception.

Decided to try again tonight.

0.jpg

0-1.jpg

This would get "improvement noted" on a report card, but still not where I want it to be.

Oh well..maybe next time.

^^^ Did you make the dough completely from scratch?
Hell no. Bought a dough from the pizza spot I go to.

My biggest flaw is that I'm way too impatient when it comes to kneading and getting the dough to where it needs to be. I also underestimate how much the dough thickens up when it cooks.

Next time I'm adding less flour, working the dough for another 10 minutes or so, and stretching it out to the point where I'd previously think the dough is way too thin.

I am white, he didn’t care. Dropped the hard r on the end and everything.
:rofl:
I remember that thread when it came to light
The topic wasn’t even about that
It was about something else
Then someone mentioned jrose pm’s
Then it went from there

Thames Street Oyster House

Grapefruit Crush
4ADD3AC4-0FFD-4422-A5B4-748448A477A8.jpeg

Maryland Crab Soup w/ Shortrib (Best soup I’ve ever had anywhere)
E6467A4A-8335-47F0-8494-3708F6605D44.jpeg

Lobster Roll (Best I’ve had south of Mass)
3B1E093E-AC46-422E-85FA-8E259433BF87.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
great choices bro, gonna have to check it out next time i'm in bmore
question for md/everyone
cream of crab soup or maryland crab soup?

What is the percent distribution of the ones you met? Most of the NTers I used to chat with on AIM were white. The first NTer I met IRL was white, this was 15 years ago and he was so kind to give me a F&F ticket for Niketown. Thank you again! Sorry I don't remember your SN.

I would guess: 75% black, 15% Hispanic, 5% Middle Eastern, 5% Asian.

This is why I laugh when people bring up that the site is mostly white people.

Back
Top Bottom