FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i go to mcdonalds a lot actually... only because its close to the crib and its cheap... i order the same things all the time...For lunch or dinner I get the southwest salad with grilled chicken.. if I don’t care about being healthy ill get a double cheeseburger with big mac sauce without pickles, mchicken and small fries which comes to 5.00 exact…for breakfast which I rarely get is the sausage egg and cheese with a hash brown… and every now and then ill get an apple pie for desert… but those are the only things I get there but I only go for lunch or dinner…
:smh:

Second time at Lucali (NY pizza heads should know) this weekend. Had to wait a few hours (luckily I live close by so I just went back home) but it's so damn good.

i go to mcdonalds a lot actually... only because its close to the crib and its cheap... i order the same things all the time...For lunch or dinner I get the southwest salad with grilled chicken.. if I don’t care about being healthy ill get a double cheeseburger with big mac sauce without pickles, mchicken and small fries which comes to 5.00 exact…for breakfast which I rarely get is the sausage egg and cheese with a hash brown… and every now and then ill get an apple pie for desert… but those are the only things I get there but I only go for lunch or dinner…

:lol: My boy. I'm sure their SOUTHwest salad isn't touching Chick-Fil-A's southWEST salad though.

Lucali looks great, I just don't know if I'd ever wait for it.

Not opposed to waiting in long lines for things, but it depends on what's going on in the line. If I'm waiting in line for beer at Other Half I don't care because it's basically one big tailgate/bottle share to keep everyone occupied. It's apparently the same case at Franklin BBQ. Hometown isn't bad either because you can utilize the bar while you wait to order.

But to wait in line for hours with nothing else to do? I'll pass. Too much amazing pizza in NY for that.

Lucali looks great, I just don't know if I'd ever wait for it.

Not opposed to waiting in long lines for things, but it depends on what's going on in the line. If I'm waiting in line for beer at Other Half I don't care because it's basically one big tailgate/bottle share to keep everyone occupied. It's apparently the same case at Franklin BBQ. Hometown isn't bad either because you can utilize the bar while you wait to order.

But to wait in line for hours with nothing else to do? I'll pass. Too much amazing pizza in NY for that.

That's definitely how it is at Lucali. People were brown-baggin it :lol: :smh: it was 4pm....

Again, I don't live far so I don't mind the bit of time waiting and then I just head home til it's time to be seated.

:lol: My boy. I'm sure their SOUTHwest salad isn't touching Chick-Fil-A's southWEST salad though.

nah man nobody is touching CFA salad as far as fast food... but i go to mcdonalds because its cheaper and by the crib... and sometimes i just dont feel like waiting in line at CFA :lol:

My fav bfast item from McDonalds is the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. So good. Esp when its fresh.

I have that once in a while tho. My face feels so greasy like a half hr after eating that. lmao

Back
Top Bottom