FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

srs can u hit the pm
i wont tell anyone

I've never created a thread but if I ever did, that would be the first one.

With a link to a picture of him on his employer's website.

You guys would F***** expire on the spot after seeing the game he's been running.

I can't give him up though. Sorry.

Yes considering Roscoe's is overrated. Prepare to pay like $30 for 3 pieces of chicken tho.

if u think roscos is good
u gonna like sweet chick
def better

Yeah I brought up roscoes because I figured most would be familiar with it for comparison.

No, the original Taiwan location does.

The HK location is the one with the star.

The spicy dumplings w/ the sauce you posted are amazing. For whatever reason, I find the XLB at the CA locations not quite as good as the OG location. Still good though.

The HK location is the one with the star.

The spicy dumplings w/ the sauce you posted are amazing. For whatever reason, I find the XLB at the CA locations not quite as good as the OG location. Still good though.

Yeah the spicy dumplings might be my favorite.

Penny Red's in Detroit
IMG_20190422_122613_361.jpg

What is that piece of food coated in rice?

That's sticky rice or zongzi, usually steamed inside bamboo leaves.

You can put anything in them, I usually like them with pork, peanuts, and salted egg yolk.

They also come in sweet varities and are stuffed with things like red beans.

I've never created a thread but if I ever did, that would be the first one.

With a link to a picture of him on his employer's website.

You guys would F***** expire on the spot after seeing the game he's been running.

I can't give him up though. Sorry.

Yeah I brought up roscoes because I figured most would be familiar with it for comparison.

Bro they'd go in on that man

This dude nawghtyhare nawghtyhare will call restaurants across the country to complain about service another NTer got. This man will ruin that guys life

I made it in Cabos... they had these cooking classes at the resort and they taught us how to make it. They actually used orange crush in one of the recipes.

Back
Top Bottom