FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I hate when people do that. One of my pet peeves. I also hate when I’m eating something someone else doesn’t like and they’re like ewww that’s gross and make all kinds of faces and talk about how nasty what I’m eating is.
Unless it’s stinking up the whole place lol

had mcdonalds for breakfast... sausage egg and cheese and a hashbrown... was heating it up in my break room because i got the food an hour earlier so it was cold... my coworker got all judgmental like your eating mcdonalds for breakfast! im like yep bout to tare it up plus im good i just dropped a duece lol...people like that annoy me like i care about your 2 cents about my food
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You categorize it as cultural or regional?
I view Pound Cake as a Southern Thing. I am not sure what the 7-Up Pound Cake would classify as. I need to learn how to make LB cake. I want a Lemon/Ginger variation, would probably be good as hell

Anybody that goes to CFA to purposely eat salads deserves any type of backlash just right up to the point of death.

had mcdonalds for breakfast... sausage egg and cheese and a hashbrown... was heating it up in my break room because i got the food an hour earlier so it was cold... my coworker got all judgmental like your eating mcdonalds for breakfast! im like yep bout to tare it up plus im good i just dropped a duece lol...people like that annoy me like i care about your 2 cents about my food
A McMuffin is still the goat fast food breakfast sandwich

God forbid a company wants to Officially attach their name to something that has been unofficially been in circulation for decades. I am sure if someone started a #SamepleGang movement, you would want your cut.
Nah
I wouldn’t
I’m a man of the people
I do this for y’all

Yeah salt on watermelon and pineapple is legit.
Yea, we had this convo before. It is a common thing to do, but TO ME, it just tastes like salt on fruit. It doesn't "bring out the sweetness" to me. Not saying that it doesn't "work" for others, just doesn't work for me. Different strokes.

I’ve indulged in a few triple stack breakfast biscuits from McD. Felt like a fat *** asking for all that :lol:. Still get a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit meal every once in a while

I hate when people do that. One of my pet peeves. I also hate when I’m eating something someone else doesn’t like and they’re like ewww that’s gross and make all kinds of faces and talk about how nasty what I’m eating is.

this happen to my coworker actually i was like SMH when hearing the conversation... my coworker was eating left over pizza from the night before and another coworker came over and said how can you eat that? your eating a soggy pizza the next day eww... i was just like wow really? its not that serious

I don't mess with Subway usually, but their breakfast flat breads are legit.

Ham, egg white, cheese, spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, onions, salt/pepper, creamy sriracha. :nthat:

Yall need to try cinnamon/powdered ginger (mixture) on these fruits man.

I also see many Hispanics using the "Taijin" on their fruits

So y’all gonna front on sock it to me cake???
That’s def cultural
TBH sock it to me cake just the same ingredients everyone bakes with anyway. Never understood the importance of actually naming it.:lol: It's a cake with nuts. A cake with German streusal on top, which is just a taller streusal to me.

Now you want to talk about something good. Better than sex cake is so good.

Back
Top Bottom