FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

88BC7A5B-6BF7-4521-AC3B-7EB3CE3E70A5.jpeg
0DF73A87-313E-4E3A-839D-8B0D1E28057B.jpeg

Homemade biscuits, fried apples, brown sugar bacon, and breakfast potatoes on this fine Saturday morning.

Now that’s what I think of when I hear “biscuits”...:nthat:

Whooooooo I’d inhale those biscuits like I was Kirby, fam.

God damn.

I can’t stress it enough.

GOD DAMN.

Now that’s what I think of when I hear “biscuits”...:nthat:

Fellas, lemme tell u...my wife made these w/ my dad's recipe. They were VERY good. But not on his level. You'd have to give his PED testing because they come out swole like balco-era Barry Bonds. Next time he makes them, I'll post up some pics.

People exaggerate like ****.

What exactly is being exaggerated ???

You two are gonna sit there and tell me that Halal Guy's meat and rice is the same as every other establishment where you can get meat and rice?

A porterhouse at Outback Steak House is the same as Peter Luger? The hell are y'all talking about?

All I said was the place is borderline nasty- and it is.

That orange rice that they serve is disgusting.

Typical breakfast when I have a minute. Scrambled eggs w/ hot sauce. Whole avocado w/ bacon crumbles. Oatmeal with peanut butter (stirred in) and strawberries.

20190615_093705.jpg

Always interesting to see how we all like different consistencies of oatmeal. I am more on the watery than dry side. Almost like Cream of Wheats

Chia seed pudding is the closest I’ve got to that. Is it the texture of cold oat meal? :sick:
I mean that’s essentially what it is :lol: . I used to eat instant oatmeal every morning, but now I just buy the Trader Joe’s rolled oats, almond beverage, and chia seeds. Cut up some bananas and add whatever other fruit to it. Been my go to breakfast for a while now.

from the nutritional facts page

https://www.oscarmayer.com/our-products/bacon/00044700075692

Oscar Mayer Bacon Bits 2.25 oz Pouch
Made with real slices of Oscar Mayer bacon, these Bacon Bits have endless possibilities! From salads to baked potatoes to nachos and more, you can add the smoky bacon you love to any dish!
Nutritional Info

• Ingredients
  • BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR. MAY CONTAIN POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ARTIFICIAL MAPLE FLAVOR.
  • Servings
  • 1 TBSP (7g)

it doesnt say anything about pork

Back
Top Bottom