FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The “Homeroom” with beef and Truffle fries. Bernie’s Burger Bus.

90AFB6BC-CE63-42AC-B2B2-2591DC2EF863.jpeg
wheres the cheese???
:nerd:

Sounds like some **** where you just sit back full, unbutton the top button and just rub your stomach. Ain't about that life anymore getting older man, rather eat a half or fourth and continue the next day.

Eating to get full is overrated now looking back on it.

That was about 2 years ago and the last time I ever attempted something like that. Idk what it was about making it at home versus eating it at the restaurant, but I was regretfully stuffed. :smh:

Misleading atatement.

Define "need?"
need
/nēd/
verb

1. 1.
    require (something) because it is essential or very important.
    "I need help now"
    synonyms: require, be in need of, stand in need of, have need of, want, be in want of, be crying out for, be desperate for; More

2. 2.
    expressing necessity or obligation.
    "need I say more?"
    synonyms: have to, be under an obligation to, be obliged to, be compelled to, be under a compulsion to;
    archaichave need to
    "you needn't come if you don't want to"

3. noun
  1. 1.
    circumstances in which something is necessary, or that require some course of action; necessity.
    "the basic human need for food"
    synonyms: necessity, obligation, requirement, call, demand;
    rareexigency
    "there's no need to apologize"
  2. 2.
    a thing that is wanted or required.
    "his day-to-day needs"
    synonyms: requirement, essential, necessity, want, requisite, prerequisite, wish, demand;
    desideratum
    "the basic human needs of food and shelter"
I need mustard on this burger because it is bland and not seasoned well enough.

Hey guys first time, long time.
It's that time of the year where I sample some of the cuisine at the Iowa State Fair.
Apple Egg Rolls
20190812_185840.jpg

Tenderloin and Waffle Fries
Tenderloin.jpg
Apple Egg Rolls?

I am envisioning what goes in a regular egg roll, what is in a pple egg roll. I hope it is more like apple turnover or apple pie?
I love waffle fries.

When we are talking about fried chicken sandwiches, sauce is generally PART of the package. So the idea of downing it for "needing" is just weird.

I GET what you are trying to say but A Fried Chicken Sandwich is an odd thing to judge using the, "Does it NEED sauce" theory.

Back
Top Bottom