FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pizza from Fuzzy’s. A Houston chain..

4B23F1CF-5B94-480A-BDBF-F7B8C6FF0D79.jpeg

How’d you feel after eating that?

The color on that pepperoni is a little funky...or maybe it’s just the lighting...
I felt fine. It just sucked.

I don't have a weak stomach. Can crush TBell and have no worries.

The disrespek...to customers and for calling that pizza smh.

Joint was like 7 bucks a slice too right?
Dude I went to the game with had bought it. Was probably like 10 bucks for the little box.

Was just as trash as the pizza I got at Metlife a few months ago. Might just have to stay away from stadium pizza :lol:

Dude I went to the game with had bought it. Was probably like 10 bucks for the little box.

Was just as trash as the pizza I got at Metlife a few months ago. Might just have to stay away from stadium pizza :lol:

Damn dawg, $10? For that? Finessed smh lol.

I wouldn't even entertain the idea of getting Pizza at FedEx. I will say this tho, Nats park had genuinely good food. I don't even remember who we played or who won but everyone I was with enjoyed their food selection.

I wouldn't even entertain the idea of getting Pizza at FedEx. I will say this tho, Nats park had genuinely good food. I don't even remember who we played or who won but everyone I was with enjoyed their food selection.
It's for 4 slices not just 1. Still wack though :lol:.

Camden Yards has good food too. Perhaps it's a football stadium thing.

Cubed ice preferably. Crushed in fountain drink with a straw is fine. I don’t like sipping a drink and take in some ice too.

It's for 4 slices not just 1. Still wack though :lol:.

Camden Yards has good food too. Perhaps it's a football stadium thing.

Oh ok, so it was like a personal pan pizza.

Yea, I don't even like baseball but Nationals park is dope. Food, drinks, ambiance. Baseball games are straight.

Might hit up Pop Eyes today to try the sandwich.

Am I going to have to get 2 to be satisfied? Also, what kind of sawses should I be getting ( SC kid SC kid )?

One will do.
With fries.

Get it plain and use the sweet heat sauce.
Or the blackened ranch.
People on Twitter say add honey.

Whatever kinda sauce they got that u favor

Man

WHERE
DO
YOU
LIVE

I have heard you say Nigeria, London, and now you live in DC????

Back
Top Bottom