FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wing stop spread at work
45580274-DC29-4970-AFBF-A1A7E59C4C1D.jpeg
And I bet certain folks used their hands to take food out of those trays.

It’s kinda the same as DC without the mumbo, so it’s really different...go to any carry out and order 4 wings and fries (friend hard), salt/pepper/ketchup and a half n half...or get some lake trout or yaka mein, hood chicks luv that

For the overall city it’s crabs/crab cakes, old bay on everything...that’s what we known for

Have you always been in Scotland?

I thought you were a West Coast dude for some reason .

How expensive is good in Scotland?

Dining put as well as grocery shopping

Lived here most of my life - apart from about a year in the Midwest and a year in Israel when I was 2.

Food is more expensive generally - both eating out and in the grocery store. But there are things which are cheaper - breakfast cereal is one I always notice, it’s waaay more expensive in the US. Can’t think of any other examples for now but most things are more expensive - particularly meat. We don’t have the huge industrial farming that you do - for obvious reasons - but that has positives in things like we don’t have bleach washed chicken...

Something told me that wasn't an American grill

That’s my travel grill - my wife got me it years ago for my birthday. The legs fold in so it goes in a pretty neat bag. I bought the tripod on a Craig’s List equivalent for about $8 10 years or so ago and it makes it much more useful - you can control the temperature of the grill by lowering and raising it. I made it collapsible so it breaks down to easily fit in my car too so useful for camping trips etc.

guess we skipping his trash looking mac n cheese pic
I'll bite. Not "my" picture.

But just for the sake of consistency.........

Yea I can't stand cheese other than Mozerella

I hate ranch.
I hate blue cheese.

I hate cheese period, only eat mozzarella.

It disgusts me to watch people put ranch and blue cheese on wings because it is always such a messy sight.

I hate cheese.

Brie Mode! [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I don't eat cheese so anything with cheese on it looks horrible.

Hot dogs in a SOUP?

Terrible

I honestly just don't eat cheese unless it is on pizza.

I could tolerate mozz or provolone, but I usually opt for no cheese

I don't even eat cheese unless it is on Pizza. I am not the one for the cheese conversation.

Chicken thighs marinated with Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, Walnut oil and spices with yams and Quinoa cooked in beef broth and a little adobo sauce. Looks boring but the flavor is A1

20190915_213806.jpg
20190915_213621.jpg
Are you eating those for lunch and dinner this week?

They look good though

Back
Top Bottom