FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

CC021DAB-9AF0-43CB-9403-B3EB555242D0.jpeg
18A7B392-52B0-4E6E-A0E0-1775E0AC1796.jpeg

This stuff is CRACK. Made my whole wheat English muffin taste like a Cinnamon Bun.
I'm a cookie butter fiend, but just looking at these ingredients, this is right up my alley.

Alright, since I hit Bojangles on my drive to Wilmington, I figured that I should hit Zaxbys on my way home....This was my first time ever eating at a Zaxbys. IMO, this is the best fast food chicken tender I’ve ever had. Not too much breading, good seasoning and very juicy and tender. The Zax sauce is also incredible, but not necessary for the tenders. Ate some with the sauce and some without.

I was actually surprised by how nice the restaurant itself was. Much nicer than your normal fast food spot. Also, while I have never actually ordered one before at a fast food joint, their salads looked VERY good. Table next to us got them. I was sort of jealous.

CF2B322C-8667-44B6-95E5-E3E30316031A.jpeg

Look like they got seasoning but they don't look crispy at all
The two on the bottom were definitely crispier than the two towards the front. So I guess I should dock them some points for being uneven.

Alright, since I hit Bojangles on my drive to Wilmington, I figured that I should hit Zaxbys on my way home....This was my first time ever eating at a Zaxbys. IMO, this is the best fast food chicken tender I’ve ever had. Not too much breading, good seasoning and very juicy and tender. The Zax sauce is also incredible, but not necessary for the tenders. Ate some with the sauce and some without.

I was actually surprised by how nice the restaurant itself was. Much nicer than your normal fast food spot. Also, while I have never actually ordered one before at a fast food joint, their salads looked VERY good. Table next to us got them. I was sort of jealous.

Looks like u raided a middle school cafeteria

Carnitas, Cilantro-lime rice, and a bellpepper mixture with zucchini marinated in chipotle chili’s and adobe sauce with a little sesame oil

D468D4B9-9019-4F23-98CB-84618257E3CF.jpeg

4F6ACB89-6847-4C3F-8C78-F49980196225.jpeg

A2E7473C-F0E1-4CE3-A08C-361BFA94A2D8.jpeg

661820FF-D1A1-430B-A8BA-CCC29D990AC1.jpeg
That meal prep life, I enjoy Sunday nights because of it, then usually do another on Wednesday night. I prep lunch and dinner.

i usually dont get tomatoes on my burgers either but this was an exception since it came on the burger from shake shack... when i go to in n out also i leave it on there which i rarely go to... other than that i prally never get tomatoes on my burger unless its ketchup lol

L&T on burgers is a big no for me 90% of the time

most places don't do it right and you end up with soggy produce or they simply have ****ty produce to begin with

I've heard good things about In N Out produce

I will put lettuce on there but I don't really care if it is on there or not.

Tomatoes get eaten on the side, away from the burger. I don't need anything liquidY on my burger.

Didn’t need to. Broiled the meat to crisp it up after
Just a suggestion.

When searing the meat first, it adds a deeper level of flavor to the broth. So I wasn't even talking about the crispiness of the meat but the flavor you are missing out on when you just put it straight in the crockPot.

I come in peace.
No disrespect

Protip, order an extra zax sauce and dip your fries it’s worth the charge. Also, the salad is very clutch

Wilmington, NC? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom