FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nah, just you.

Maybe two slices.
ScrawnyJampackedIndri-size_restricted.gif

EDIT: ur serious right
or is this just a joke post
where i get there and we fighting??

And speaking of a cheesesteak sandwich. Swear I had one last night for dinner. Had a craving for a jersey mikes cheesesteak sandwich. Onions and peppers too. Lawdddd

And speaking of a cheesesteak sandwich. Swear I had one last night for dinner. Had a craving for a jersey mikes cheesesteak sandwich. Onions and peppers too. Lawdddd

Man I was starrrrrving after a round of golf a few weeks back and got exactly this for the first time. **** was delicious. Might have to go tomorrow now and see if i was just hungry or if its the real deal :lol:

tried to tell ya jersey mikes is official although overpriced... not trying to be biased cuz im from nj lol...i always get the club sub which is an italian sub with bacon... dont know if i can ever get a cheesesteak from there though...on another note i always get a philly cheese with american... i used to get it with whiz but it makes the sandwich just salty and ruins the taste of the steak imo... but ill get whiz all day on my fries...now that you guys are talking about it i am craving a philly cheese steak from philly.. might have to take that hour drive though smh

i remember getting a regular sub last time i went to jersey mikes... its a half sub by the way... the joint looked small.. i told the sandwich maker i wanted a regular and that joint looked small... he was like this is a regular... i tried not to laugh...i will admit although a small sandwich and overpriced it taste good and they put a lot of meat in there... its hard to say its worth it cuz its overpriced but i did enjoy it so i dont know if that justifies the price... im a say no but still cop just not regularly

My Jersey Mike's intake increased when the Jimmy Jawnz close to me closed down. JM's is indeed overpriced, but definitely better than what I was getting at JJs.

Making tacos tonight, curious to see how some of you make yours.
What do you marinate the meat in and what ingredients you use for salsa. Thanks in advance!

I'm using beef flank and I went to my local taco spot and picked up some freshly made tortillas (https://www.myhomestate.com).

Back
Top Bottom