FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Love grits with butter and maple syrup. Not really all that big on savory renditions of it, but then again I haven't really had all that many either.

I was seriously mad with I figure this out. I would see they would be cooking the **** out of polenta. Cutting it in squares, frying it and thinking “yo this is fire” only to find out it’s just ******* grits

dude a lot of **** with food is stupid as hell. Like I seen it first hand cooking and working in restaurants as a kid to about 4 years ago.

what especially pisses me off is the gentrification of southern food in the Midwest right now.

I don’t eat cheese on traditional Mexican tacos but those above didn’t have salsa either. If for whatever reason I can’t get salsa, I would need the cheese

i remember when red velvet was EVERYTHING
red velvet this
red velvet that :smh:
they killed red velvet for me
Black folk went red velvet crazy not gon lie :lol:

I’ve done seen some wild non needed red velvet food items on IG. People be actin like it’s not just food coloring

I’m just glad the chicken and waffle sandwich thing is done. Like no one wants a sandwich made of deep fried waffles with fried chicken and syrup and mayo on it. That **** is GROCE

dude a lot of **** with food is stupid as hell. Like I seen it first hand cooking and working in restaurants as a kid to about 4 years ago.

what especially pisses me off is the gentrification of southern food in the Midwest right now.
the lack of authenticity from the food shines in those types of places

There was a whole time period where restaurants were being named after random Mexican ingredients. There’s a spot called Cilantro that I pass by often and just laugh at :lol:

If The meat was just pulled from stewing in it's own juices I don't need much.

jalen-ramsey-606x445.jpg

Yeah, can't front looks a bit dry due to the lack of that.

Still good and if the jalapenos are fresh ya mouth might water off that alone.

I don’t eat cheese on traditional Mexican tacos but those above didn’t have salsa either. If for whatever reason I can’t get salsa, I would need the cheese

i brought a few to go containers of salsa and added them, not pictured. one hot, one tomatillo

was a bit dry without

Back
Top Bottom