FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Cot damn it looking at those food pics reminds me how much I miss living in NY :wow: |I... but I don't miss the cold winter tho :lol:

homemade pupusas??

what pizza joint was that? Grimaldi’s?

The cold makes you appreciate entering somewhere warm where you know they serve good food. Adds to the experience in my book.
And yeah, homemade pupusas, they are miles better than any place you can go to purchase them. I don't even go to pupuserias anymore because they don't live up to the standards.

And yes, Grimaldi's! Right under the Brooklyn Bridge. Pizza was amazing, all the toppings you can put on it, I was more than pleased with the food.

10 lemon pepper & fries with Atomic Hot, Honey Mustard, & Hawaiian dip.

Yanks, nice pics. I'm hittin' up that halal spot tonight :smokin

Man enjoy it dude! We should do a NT NY summit at 53rd! :D

I was looking at the pic trying to look for the drops of hot sauce. I only put maybe 3 or 4 drops and I'm good. I like to mix in the bbq sauce too. They're getting strict with the white sauce over there. My friend tried to get an extra one of those little white sauce containers and they yelled at him. I remember people used to just take the big containers on the side of the cart.

I was looking at the pic trying to look for the drops of hot sauce. I only put maybe 3 or 4 drops and I'm good. I like to mix in the bbq sauce too. They're getting strict with the white sauce over there. My friend tried to get an extra one of those little white sauce containers and they yelled at him. I remember people used to just take the big containers on the side of the cart.

I had applied it after the picture, it was weird, they let me pour as much sauce on it as I wanted. As usual though i put to much hot sauce and I had to buy 3 waters :x lol

Have any of you ever tried these here? Had a chance to try them at my job the other day. Apparently they come all the way from Hawaii.

^ you guys always post chicken and waffles, i have never tried them before (its not common here) , how are they good?

Yea it's a deli/butcher shop and the Fred steaks their specialty. Comes marinated and you just cook it

Last edited:
My dad buys Filipino spaghetti sauce whenever he's on vacation back home. I still can't make it taste good as other people's though.

Last edited:
hey guys, it's been awhile. :smile:

here's a few pics of dishes i cooked lately. pics are from my instagram :lol:

ground chicken-green beans-basil-chili-onion-garlic stir fry

filipino-style spaghetti

corned beef with cherry tomato and onions ..mad easy..sautee w garlic too

Dope, thanks!

How did you like it? I mean, I guess it's safe to assume you enjoyed it if you suggested it :lol:.

Yea it's definitely worth trying out. Will be checking that place out for their other cuts of meat too, they had some amazing looking stuff

Back
Top Bottom