FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chicken and lamb. Haven't had in a long time. They raised the price as with everything else it is what it is but still hits the spot
IMG_20200628_150037.jpg

I don't eat CP but I like your style.

Not super saucy which allows the chickens to stay crispy.

Not a lot of cheeses.

I think you are using mozzarella which is about the only cheese I would eat.

It looks dri(er) which is my speed.

Looks good @SoleWomanPGLA

Chicken was actually cooked perfectly. Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. I don’t fry it I coat the outside with butter after they’ve been dipped in the breadcrumbs and bake it off high and fast.
Yup used fresh mozzarella.

I should’ve broiled to add a little color to my cheese

solewoman solewoman chicken parm looking crunchy + the cheese melted nicely. Needs more sauce tho! IMO.

I made chicken cutlets the other night & opted to not dip in an egg wash or flour. Went oil + seasoned the panko and they were still damn good.

Anyone else not use egg or flour when making fried cutlets?

^^^ Pretty sure any dish I’ve done that required a breading I used egg and either flour or cornstarch. I’ll give it a shot without though — maybe next time I do fish tacos at home.

And Panko definitely > Breadcrumbs for that kind of thing, IMO.

Eggplant Parm is quite good too - when the Eggplant is cooked well. So far, I haven’t been able to pull it off at home :frown: I’ll get it one day though.

tenor.gif

all four dishes, especially the tuna. Pearled couscous is :pimp: .

Do you have the recipe for your air fryer wings?
Salt, pepper, garlic on the chicken. Then corn starch.

Sauce was buffalo sauce, bbq sauce, old bay, minced garlic, parmajawn cheese.

made a quick pizza for dinner. cornmeal crust, mushrooms, pepp, mozz. pecorino romano finish on top once it came out the oven...

1593400361144.png

and sous vide'd some chicken breast tenders as meal prep for a few dinners this week:

IMG_1633.jpeg

will prob shred them a bit and finish in a pan before putting in tacos

made a quick pizza for dinner. cornmeal crust, mushrooms, pepp, mozz. pecorino romano finish on top once it came out the oven...

1593400361144.png

and sous vide'd some chicken breast tenders as meal prep for a few dinners this week:

IMG_1633.jpeg

will prob shred them a bit and finish in a pan before putting in tacos
Great eats from my fellow Pats fan :pimp:

Your amazing my g :smokin

Back
Top Bottom